Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2541062 times)

guessing the articles' content, going clockwise from top left:
1. cannabis may dampen cancer on a good day if it feels like it; blown out of proportion
2. alertism and taking a quote either out of context or out of proportion
3. yes, or more accurately the lack of vaccines is to blame
4. they found a singular paper that has no scientific merit and are treating it as a cover up blown wide open
5. good on them
6. silly putty ingredient is salt, petroleum chemical is cooking oil; I'm not willing to put it past them to confuse cooking oil with crude oil

how'd I do?

guessing the articles' content, going clockwise from top left:
1. cannabis may dampen cancer on a good day if it feels like it; blown out of proportion
2. alertism and taking a quote either out of context or out of proportion
3. yes, or more accurately the lack of vaccines is to blame
4. they found a singular paper that has no scientific merit and are treating it as a cover up blown wide open
5. good on them
6. silly putty ingredient is salt, petroleum chemical is cooking oil; I'm not willing to put it past them to confuse cooking oil with crude oil

how'd I do?
First one i'm certain you're dead on, 2nd one starts out with this:
"NaturalNews) At a recent screening of the powerful new documentary film Trace Amounts, which exposes the scientific connection between mercury in vaccines and autism, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. warned an audience of supportive viewers that vaccines are essentially poison vials causing a "holocaust" in our country."
Little do they know that the mercury in vaccines is a kind that's actually non-toxic (It's kind of like how Salt, made out of two of the most deadly elements, sodium and Chlorine, is completely safe) and is so far diluted that even if it wasn't the non-toxic kind it probably wouldn't do any harm.

Third one is about kids who get vaccines contracting the diseases that were supposed to be prevented, probably a case of children not being correctly diagnosed with immunodeficiencies.

Fourth one is uh... Well first off they don't actually give any documents so I can't say anything on that matter. Then they point out the fact that Rubella (the R in MMR vaccine stands for Rubella) causes autism for whatever reason, they then point out that a if a person has a disease that causes immunodeficiencies and autism-like symptoms, and they get a vaccine, that there's a higher chance of them having autism-like symptoms... Duh? Then they point out that sometimes people who get vaccinated get fevers and go back to the previous point. It's... not a very smart sounding article.

Sixth article you were off by a long shot, talks about the scary-sounding chemicals "dimethylpolysiloxane" (A non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-reactive chemical) and "tertiary butylhydroquinone" (which according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tert-Butylhydroquinone is safe for consumption in the extremely low levels found in the foods) and some trans-fat which is also safe for consumption. Every single article is just ill-informed fearmongering and appeals to nature.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:34:12 AM by Ipquarx »

whoever wrote those news stories must of had one of those supposed "coverup vaccines" B)

this was the wrong thread

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:35:31 PM by ClubstepX »