Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2520072 times)

Mangoworms are small maggots that burrow into the skin of animals. They can grow to be as big around as the size of a standard straw from mcdonalds. And yes, they burrow everywhere. Standard removal is to grasp infected area, and squeeze until the mangoworm is popped out, in a fashion similar to a zit.

And what I planned on posting was a video of removal of over twenty in one hole in the side of a corgi.

But the rules say no gross stuff. Neeghg.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:28:47 PM by Rabbot32 »

Mangoworms are small maggots that burrow into the skin of animals. They can grow to be as big around as the size of a standard straw from mcdonalds. And yes, they burrow everywhere. Standard removal is to grasp infected area, and squeeze until the mangoworm is popped out, in a fashion similar to a zit.

And what I planned on posting was a video of removal of over twenty in one hole in the side of a corgi.

GOD DAMN

DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY

GOD DAMN
DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY

I think I won.

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/20741335/
oh my god, scratch is a loving goldmine
I'll admit, there are some good games on scratch (e.g. http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/20452990/) but most of it boils down to that.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7745399/1/Cupcakes-Volume-I-Original
I win.
C-c-cupcakes....

Life is a party...

S-she will put you... NEXT on the list..

She will r-return...

I know it

*is just curled up in a dark corner spouting out related phrases on the fanfic*

You brought back the worst of me...

I fell in love with that fanfic..
It's.. Perfect~

The previous post was cringe worthy on its own.