Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2546223 times)

Read again comments in order;
Tom Green 3 months ago

+rachelmcadamslover
It is the very essence of hypocrisy moron. Saying that you hate it, yet you still love them and what they stand for.  They stand for 'helping' you in a time of need.  Yet you hate them because 'some' law officers either take things too far or decide to ticket your sorry ass for something you do wrong. Have I ever been mad at the cops, yep and the cop didn't have any proof that I did anything, yet I still had to pay the ticket.  Now do I still hate the officer? No I do not hate him, because I love the job that he does and I still want him to help me if I am in need.   Anyways, you are set in your ways.  You hate the police good for you.  Have the hate in that heart of your yours.  Cheers!
Show less

Zero_Void 2 months ago

+Fox Kelly
 Or befriend them, it gets you a lot further than the "forget the Police", unless maybe it is literal. . .Anyway yea befriending them gives you a higher chance of getting let off with a warning or whatever if they pull you over or what ever the circumstance. Obvioulsy the will still bust you for big things like murder and what not. Also just being respectful, and not snapping on them when you get caught doing something illegal goes a long way as well.
Show less

Zero_Void 2 months ago

+Fox Kelly
Oh I know about corrupted cops. My brother, and I have dealt with them. Though if you are smart enough(and have a little luck.) eventually you can have that corruption blow up in their face. My brother, was smart about it, and in the end he won out. I actually was the lucky part, I was pulled over and illegally searched, by the same cop(nothing was found, but I saw a opportunity to help my brother get even.). Long story short, over zealous, corrupt cop lost his job, and was sued by a number of people(not sure if his precinct took the lawsuit hit or not, after my brother got what he wanted I couldn't care less what happened), Brother (with a stuff ton of paper work and a decent lawyer. heh "Decent" Lawyer. . .) got all the charges he was facing dropped.

Tom Green2 weeks ago

+JokeRmakesPie
I agree you can hate and love the police. But be honest here,  most of us do not like them because we are doing something wrong in the first place.  For example I cut through a business parking lot and got a $165 ticket,  W T F, can't stand some of those city cops. But I still respect the job they do. As far as the black thing goes, depends on where you live. I am not going to deny there is racial profiling. I mean 85% or more of prison inmates are either black or Mexican and smaller portion white.  Just a fact only stating honest stuff here. Do I think its right that all black people should be pulled over or harrassed? Hell no! 
Show less

Emily Campbell1 week ago

To understand police we have to understand our government. Government is the opinions of men forced on a civilian population through extreme violence and coercion. For example, i cant kick in your door, shoot your dog, stick a gun in your face because i dont like the plants you are growing or force you to pay for my child education and healthcare, but the government can through their hired thugs, ie the police, FBI, judges, prison industrial complex...Your enslavement is not just through a consumer debt based society it is also at the barrel of a gun. LMAO  
Show less

/THREAD aeigubaegaewg

im laughing
imagine the guy going to work and suddenly he starts vomiting out wasps
"JESUS CHRIST THIS AGAIN OH GOD IM SORRY"

The cringiest cartoon of the century
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/413722
you have been warned

Nissan is better than Honda.

OH BOY I FOUND THEM ON ANOTHER GG VIDEO

im laughing
imagine the guy going to work and suddenly he starts vomiting out wasps