Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2460140 times)

post the previous comic where it shows the inside of papa louie's starfish

post the previous comic where it shows the inside of papa louie's starfish
what

"Yes, Lois, oh god, yes!" squealed Peter as he slid down Lois's slimy, phlegmy throat. It was a dream come true for both of them.

"Yes, Lois, oh god, yes!" squealed Peter as he slid down Lois's slimy, phlegmy throat. It was a dream come true for both of them.

:/

continue

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hmYCZyF.png[/img
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UPLPqFX.png[/img

loving lost. instantly. loving. lost.

continue
Next episode:
Lois stuffs out an entire life-size statue of Peter made of her stuff.
Stay tuned, only on Cartoon Network!

if yall want a good read that will make you feel absolutely loving ill look up 'smurf in hand story'. it's loving atrocious and will make you feel bad

if yall dont feel like sifting thru pages of grotesque detail, i'll summarize it: it's a story where OP says he is taking care of baby smurfs. reading into the story you can tell there are extremely blatant overtones of child abuse, physical and loveual. it's all written in disgustingly vigorous detail, especially regarding them being injured or in uncomfortable situations.

if yall want a good read that will make you feel absolutely loving ill look up 'smurf in hand story'. it's loving atrocious and will make you feel bad

if yall dont feel like sifting thru pages of grotesque detail, i'll summarize it: it's a story where OP says he is taking care of baby smurfs. reading into the story you can tell there are extremely blatant overtones of child abuse, physical and loveual. it's all written in disgustingly vigorous detail, especially regarding them being injured or in uncomfortable situations.
thats cool and all, but i propose to you: pamperchu
just look it up, you'll get the idea

bitch ive seen pamperchu
his diaper microwaving ass is nothing compared to the unfiltered degeneracy of smurf in hand

bitch ive seen pamperchu
his diaper microwaving ass is nothing compared to the unfiltered degeneracy of smurf in hand
microwaved diaper be like pffw poww ppbbpbprchhpbbb pbbpbercjchcj