YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2513074 times)

hey gang look up scalp psoriasis haha i wanna die unironically

Indeed. lol
lost
hey gang look up scalp psoriasis haha i wanna die unironically
have you even seen gangrene or ichthyosis

you ain't seen nothing yet, look up jejunostomy

this is like middle school when your friends look up gross stuff and see who can out gross each other lol.

I remember this one kid when I was in middle school would always look up something called 'the pain olympics' and gross everyone out, but I never saw the videos and no one would go anymore outside the line of ambiguity, I really just think this was a conspiracy to create a huge 'wet noodle incident'-like scenario for me.

I remember this one kid when I was in middle school would always look up something called 'the pain olympics' and gross everyone out, but I never saw the videos and no one would go anymore outside the line of ambiguity, I really just think this was a conspiracy to create a huge 'wet noodle incident'-like scenario for me.
someone cuts a sausage

it's basically a video of genital mutilation. people electrocute, stretch, impale, burn, flay, let bees sting, or straight-up chop off their genitals.
don't look it up.

he's joking. look it up

basically hes just making pizza

it's fake lol

If you want real cringe look up all the other BME pain olympics entries (yes, it is actually a contest to see who can endure the most pain)

ok I look for sombra from overwatch on google images and this is what I get
forget