YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2518206 times)

FNAF was so close to dying out, why doesn't Scott have any sense of self control.

this thread is making people around me at school give me weird looks

what have you guys done to my social life

this thread is making people around me at school give me weird looks

what have you guys done to my social life
Are you sure it wasn't the stuff you moderate that gets you weird looks?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 01:27:45 AM by d »

I don't know what's cringier: the fact he moderates cringe content for Undertale and FNAF, or that you thought you could dig that up as something to use against him

-Free Icon-

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:05:45 AM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

this reminded me of jmantime for some reason, the man who brought us the renaissance

i am only kind of sure these are satire but that may be from how hard im laughing when i was digging around for them

there's more should anyone want them

Yes, I get weird looks for that as well. Plus...

I don't know what's cringier: the fact he moderates cringe content for Undertale and FNAF, or that you thought you could dig that up as something to use against him

...how is that cringeworthy? Also, I don't mod cringe content from FNaF, I'm done with that fandom. My friend, Sparky_78 (you might recognize that name), also moderates that sub.

...how is that cringeworthy? Also, I don't mod cringe content from FNaF, I'm done with that fandom. My friend, Sparky_78 (you might recognize that name), also moderates that sub.

being remotely involved is questionable enough

He's never posted his Reddit account. You actually searched his username to find this.
You are a loving creep.
Actually I browsed one of his subreddits

Dump incoming:

http://imgur.com/a/3PgJn

I don't know if this was posted, but here it is again: