YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2502386 times)

WHAT THE forget
-snip=
it gets worse
-snip-
< Reuploads cancerous video
< Surprised when it gets the same response because its loving cancer

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:15:55 PM by crazies alt »

FRICK
if i pretend this is ironic there is a level of entertainment somewhere

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 10:11:35 PM by Frequency »

undertale rap
Sans: I am the left brain, I am the left brain. I worked really hard till my inevitable death brain. I've got a job to do, I better do it right and the right way is with the left brains might.
Papyrus: I LIKE SPAGHETTI AND PUZZLES! YEAH! IN THAT ORDER! AND I CRIED FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR AFTER TALKING TO FRISK ON THE PHONE! I AM THE RIGHT BRAIN! I HAVE FEELINGS! IM A LITTLE ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT IM HOPEFUL, HAPPY, AND I PERSONALLY THINK THAT IM GREAT! whispers I'll join the royal guard!
Sans: Here comes a human, here comes a human. Shake their hand and trick them with a whopper cushion. All of my puns are skeleton related and they're great, so grab a treadmill and trick people through time and space.
Papyrus: UNDYNE, LOOK! I THINK I MIGHT BE THE ONE! THERES SOMETHING ABOUT ME, I JUST CANT DESCRIBE IT!
Sans: great
Papyrus: YOU ARE THE EARTH I AM THE GLORIOUS SUN! I WANT SOME SPAGHETTI, I JUST WANT FRISK TO BE MY BEST FRIEND. BE IT!
Sans: alright now, Papy, you're acting crazy.
Papyrus: NO BROTHER, ITS CALLED BEING PAPYRUS. YOU SHOULD TRY IT, YOU MIGHT LIKE IT
Sans: i work hard to not break my promise to Toriel, you are worried about the things that Frisk is scared about. I'm punny and laid back, while you talk loudly. I am the calm one, you are supreme.
Papyrus: YOU THINK THAT CROSSWORDS ARE HARD WHEN THEYRE FINE, YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BUT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL. HALF OF THE PUZZLES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE, BUT YOU FORGOT EVERYTHING. I KNOW THAT YOURE LAZY, BUT IM SURE NOT.

What about this one?

Careful jokes like these are how pewdiepie got in trouble.

[internal and external cringing]

Anyone have a shotgun I can borrow?