Author Topic: All my cats were just eaten by a neighbor's dog...  (Read 13183 times)

ITT: The animal liberation committee gets butthurt that 12 useless cats got killed because there was a dog

At this point the dog can be legally put down because it's behavior might alter and attack anyone including it's owner.

lol you're loving handicapped. What exactly did this dog do to be put down again? Kill some cats? My cats kill birds and squirrels and what not. My dog's killed some possoms and other small things in my yard. It's pretty common for housepets to kill other small critters and stuff. This dog didn't break into the guys house and kill the cats. The cats were probably all outside. Sure if my cats were killed I would be upset, but I wouldn't go brutally kill someones housepet if my cats got killed outside of my house or yard.

It's also a good thing that they're gone. 12 cats in a house is loving disgusting.

you're forgetting the neighbor is also at fault for letting his dog out
Same goes for the dog's owner.
OP is at fault as well for letting 12 kittens go outside to wherever they want.

At this point the dog can be legally put down because it's behavior might alter and attack anyone including it's owner.

hell no. the kittens came on the owner's property where the dog lived so the dog did nothing wrong at all. the owner probably should've trained him better but you cannot blame the dog here. both the owner of the dog and OP are dumbasses in this situation.

oh and and all of you guys who say the dog should be killed, too.

lol you're loving handicapped. What exactly did this dog do to be put down again? Kill some cats? My cats kill birds and squirrels and what not. My dog's killed some possoms and other small things in my yard. It's pretty common for housepets to kill other small critters and stuff. This dog didn't break into the guys house and kill the cats. The cats were probably all outside. Sure if my cats were killed I would be upset, but I wouldn't go brutally kill someones housepet if my cats got killed outside of my house or yard.

It's also a good thing that they're gone. 12 cats in a house is loving disgusting.
wow... look guys if a dog kills 12 cats in one day then that dog has something wrong with him, if he attacked a women and has rabies! the dog is insane. he needs to be put down.
my cat killed lots of rats and birds, but he never killed 12 of them in one day and then attacked a person
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:34:59 PM by GhostStar »

lol you're loving handicapped. What exactly did this dog do to be put down again? Kill some cats? My cats kill birds and squirrels and what not. My dog's killed some possoms and other small things in my yard. It's pretty common for housepets to kill other small critters and stuff. This dog didn't break into the guys house and kill the cats. The cats were probably all outside. Sure if my cats were killed I would be upset, but I wouldn't go brutally kill someones housepet if my cats got killed outside of my house or yard.

It's also a good thing that they're gone. 12 cats in a house is loving disgusting.
I wouldn't kill the dog, I don't think I'd have the heart -- I adore animals -- this applies to those who are dangerous, as well.  I'm not condoning the activities, but your justification for them is outrageous.  The dog was obviously on a rampage, and it needs some severe training or seclusion from the public.  It's far too dangeous to allow it to roam freely anymore.

You also admit to bias in your last statement, which really doesn't help your argument, considering the bias it already prompts.

There's a very fine line between accepting the inevitability of dangeous tendencies and promoting them.

hell no. the kittens came on the owner's property where the dog lived so the dog did nothing wrong at all. the owner probably should've trained him better but you cannot blame the dog here. both the owner of the dog and OP are dumbasses in this situation.

oh and and all of you guys who say the dog should be killed, too.
It isn't natural for any domestic animal to go on a killing spree like this.  The dog certainly did something wrong here, and for you to call others stupid for not seeing your pathetic viewpoint as fact is almost humorous.  Get off of your high horse you loving maggot.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:20:35 PM by Lalam24 »

HOLY JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
i would have shot that dog several times in its legs, then twice in the head. then i would've thrown up.
im soory for your loss
I wouldn't kill the dog, I don't think I'd have the heart -- I adore animals --
now that i think about it i would probably just throw up
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:28:48 PM by GhostStar »

I wouldn't kill the dog, I don't think I'd have the heart -- I adore animals -- this applies to those who are dangerous, as well.  I'm not condoning the activities, but your justification for them is outrageous.  The dog was obviously on a rampage, and it needs some severe training or seclusion from the public.  It's far too dangeous to allow it to roam freely anymore.

You also admit to bias in your last statement, which really doesn't help your argument, considering the bias it already prompts.

There's a very fine line between accepting the inevitability of dangeous tendencies and promoting them.

I really doubt the dog killed 12 cats in a rampage. Did he have crippled cats that couldn't escape? It's pretty believable the dog killed a bunch of kittens. But I really doubt the dog massacred 12 cats and not a single one was able to get away. I don't know how saying having 12 cats is disgusting is a bias. I have 3 cats, I like them. But having 12 cats is loving disgusting.

I really doubt the dog killed 12 cats in a rampage. Did he have crippled cats that couldn't escape? It's pretty believable the dog killed a bunch of kittens. But I really doubt the dog massacred 12 cats and not a single one was able to get away. I don't know how saying having 12 cats is disgusting is a bias. I have 3 cats, I like them. But having 12 cats is loving disgusting.
It was made clear by OP that there were only accouple of kittens.  If the thing ate them, it was definitely a rampage.  Any dog which feeds on 12 different animals in one sitting was certainly not in the right.

And I hope you're not serious.  If you believe that your personal opinion of what's disgusting is a worldwide standard (and even then, that a worldwide standard can't be biased) then your argument is moot and your word is no longer worth stuff.  Seriously, reconsider your statement, and learn what the term bias entails.

and for you to call others stupid for not seeing your pathetic viewpoint as fact is almost humorous.  Get off of your high horse you loving maggot.

i'm not calling people stupid for not agreeing with me, i'm calling people stupid for saying OP should kill the dog in the most violent ways mankind could ever think of.

i'm not calling people stupid for not agreeing with me, i'm calling people stupid for saying OP should kill the dog in the most violent ways mankind could ever think of.
most of these ways aren't the most violent at all

i'm not calling people stupid for not agreeing with me, i'm calling people stupid for saying OP should kill the dog in the most violent ways mankind could ever think of.
Then read what you type before you post:
hell no. the kittens came on the owner's property where the dog lived so the dog did nothing wrong at all. the owner probably should've trained him better but you cannot blame the dog here. both the owner of the dog and OP are dumbasses in this situation.

oh and and all of you guys who say the dog should be killed, too.

lol you're loving handicapped. What exactly did this dog do to be put down again? Kill some cats? My cats kill birds and squirrels and what not. My dog's killed some possoms and other small things in my yard. It's pretty common for housepets to kill other small critters and stuff. This dog didn't break into the guys house and kill the cats. The cats were probably all outside. Sure if my cats were killed I would be upset, but I wouldn't go brutally kill someones housepet if my cats got killed outside of my house or yard.

It's also a good thing that they're gone. 12 cats in a house is loving disgusting.

Killed cats and bit a person. That's more than enough to put a dog down. There's a big difference in our society between natural critters such as birds and squirrels and house pets. House pets are supposed to be domesticated, they aren't allowed to just go out on the street whenever they feel like it and maybe eat someone's house pet along the way. A dog isn't a cat's natural predator.

Both owners are at fault and for what the dog did it can be put down if you decided to.

If a dog killed some cats I really doubt it would be put down. Also if it's the first time a dog shows aggression it normally isn't put down. It also depends if it's an "aggressive" breed or not.


If a dog killed some cats I really doubt it would be put down. Also if it's the first time a dog shows aggression it normally isn't put down. It also depends if it's an "aggressive" breed or not.
You obviously haven't read much into cases like this.  A dog can be put down for killing another dog.  If the 12 cats belong to someone, and they're all killed by 1 dog, more likely than not it'll be put down.