Author Topic: All my cats were just eaten by a neighbor's dog...  (Read 8390 times)

im going to stay out of this topic and count how many more people need to belong in an asylum

HOLY JESUS loving CHRIST!!!!!
i would have shot that dog several times in its ass, then twice in the head. then i would've thrown up.
im soory for your loss
Listen to the furry, guys. For once, he's right.

There is no hope for humanity.

kill that loving dog or call the people that take dogs and inject them with something that makes them be put down. what dog is it?

sorry for you losses

kill that loving dog or call the people that take dogs and inject them with something that makes them be put down. what dog is it?

sorry for you losses
don't kill the dog since dog's lives hold more value than cat's

don't kill the dog since dog's lives hold more value than cat's
and it also holds the cats

this story is very unbelievable. 1st of all op hasnt explained how his 12 cats were even accessible to where a dog could get them. 2nd of all how could a dog eat 12 cats?? wtf??
Unless I missed it through this topic, but snk13 didn't really specify where this took place.
At his home, but was it outside, or inside?

If it's inside the house, and pretty much all exits are blocked (bar the one the dog must have managed to get in through [or broke into]), then it's not at all unbelievable that 12 cats (including kittens) could have been chased around the house into corners and killed.
I don't imagine for a minute that all 12 cats were killed on the same spot, as if they were placed on a converyer belt into the dogs mouth.

And a dog could quite easily eat 12 cats, especially if there were kittens. And take into consideration the size the dog may be.
Dogs don't have a mechanism for stopping themselves from eating. They will just carry on eating constantly so long as there is food for them there. They have been known to burst their stomachs in over-consumption.
Plus, it's not exactly specified that all the cats were entirely eaten. Chances are the dog mauled parts of the cats and ate bits and pieces, killing all of them, and then maybe tried to eat whole cats.

You should probably sue. I mean, I would hate to lose all my cats to a Neighbors dog due to his/her incompetance.

so why was the neighbors dog in your yard/house

first i would sue
twice
then i would throw the dog off a cliff into a pit of knives and legos.

first i would sue
twice
then i would throw the dog off a cliff into a pit of knives and legos.

You seem like a lovely person

Your cell is that way -->

Feed the dog anti-freeze then blow it's brains out with a shotty.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 12:00:53 PM by Alteration »

Feed the dog anti-freeze then blow it's brains out with a shotty.

so why was the neighbors dog in your yard/house
he hasn't answered this question yet. im starting to doubt this story

stuff i need to join the people killing the dog in a horrible way
uh
Cut it open then hang it on a spinning wind turbine from its intestines!

Kill the dog.
what the hell
what is with you people and overreacting to dead cats

what the hell
what is with you people and overreacting to dead cats
the forums are lonely old grandmas apparently