Author Topic: All my cats were just eaten by a neighbor's dog...  (Read 13175 times)

A: You purposefully locked him in the cage. It is your fault and you would get in trouble.
B: Cats are not sapient. Humans are. It's a lot more of a loss to lose a person than it is a pet.

A: The dog was purposefully let to go ahead and attack 12 cats.
B: True. But it's an brown townogy. I wasn't comparing humans to cats, I was explaining how the situation of "that's how nature works" didn't work there.

And these basic rules of society include random assault + murder? I wouldn't trust somebody like that to teach me "society and basic rules".

And I could've sworn you just said that the neighbor wasn't at fault...

The first one was me being a handicap and letting anger lead me.
The second one was me saying his logic. He was blaming the cat owner for leaving the cats outside but not the dog owner for letting their dog out to go ahead and attack other pets. I know it sounds like I'm saying the neighbor wasn't at fault but that's not what I meant. I was just pointing how it didn't make sense to blame the cat owner but not the dog owner.

[im g]http://emotibot.net/pix/6834.gif[/img]

A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

Oh, now the "humans are better than animals" is correct, but only when it is for your gain.
What does this exactly mean? Are you referring back to the post I made about locking the guy in a cage? Again, that's not what I meant. I was trying to explain how stupid "that's how nature works" sounded.

Legal action =/= cold blooded torture
Except that no where did I tell anyone to pursue into cold blooded torture. Read above.

A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.
so you're a redneck


well, that pretty verifies that everything you say is worthless garbage so yeah i guess i can just ignore you now
swaggin

well, that pretty verifies that everything you say is worthless garbage so yeah i guess i can just ignore you now
swaggin

Ignorant redneck vs redneck. I much choose to be the typical type of redneck.

Ignorant redneck vs redneck. I much choose to be the typical type of redneck.


but .. typical rednecks are ignorant ..


Ignorant redneck vs redneck. I much choose to be the typical type of redneck.
please stop posting
you realize i'm not even white

I think we are all looking into this too far.

It's obvious that the OP was trolling.

you have no soul
no thats not what i was refering to. i was talking about how pengi said it was sad when his freinds cat died


but .. typical rednecks are ignorant ..

Ignorant on the difference between theirs and someone else's opinion or just in general educational terms?

please stop posting
you realize i'm not even white

well, that pretty verifies that everything you say is worthless garbage so yeah i guess i can just ignore you now
swaggin

I guess I'm irresistible for no reason.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:50:45 PM by Blockzillahead »

Says who? Definition never says that they are ignorant.
So... you're so ignorant... that you don't even know what a "redneck" is?

Says who? Definition never says that they are ignorant.

...

Says who? Definition never says that they are ignorant.
* AlsoSulfate drops the mic and walks off stage

I have a dog. It is like 120 lbs, has no leash, no collar, and roams the neighborhood. Cats are stupid.

alteration are you for real lol

well maybe lalam's right; the dog needs treatment.
i myself never said that the dog should die slowly and painfully.
and now suddenly half the thread should be in an asylum?

you're a loving idiot.