Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread - Rest in Peace  (Read 107616 times)

Nothing will ever replace my Animal Crossing Gamecube town. :)

I hate it when they have games exclusive to portable consoles. I want to play New Leaf on my TV, damn it, not some little tiny screen(s)
I really prefer to have the AC games portable.  I never got into the Wii one simply because I needed to be at a TV. 

I really prefer to have the AC games portable.
Me too. Having it on a console is like putting a CD in your computer every day to view your emails.

I really prefer to have the AC games portable.  I never got into the Wii one simply because I needed to be at a TV. 

this. i always missed the K.K. performances on saturday because the TV was always being used in the evening. i had to change the time to get a few music items, and it sucked. portable games are the best since you can play them whenever you want.

portable games are the best since you can play them whenever you want.
+Where ever

I'm not saying only on TV. I'm saying it should be on both.

Nothing will ever replace my Animal Crossing Gamecube town. :)

the main room of my house was a model village of the town, upper floor had all the nes games
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:21:43 AM by snot2 »

downloading now.

add me :(

the main room of my house was a model village of the town, upper floor had all the nes games
You son of a bitch. lol

I could never find parts, so I had them stacked in my basement.

As I said in the Nintendo Megatopic, the villager is confirmed for the upcoming smash game
hyped up?

WTB> Knight Helmet 15K

Hey guys. Remember the Flea Market?

my copy will arrive today, but i wont be playing till my mothers comes in
so much unknown waiting, why couldnt it have had newegg 3day shipping too ;_;

i will just pick it up at the store on friday. can't wait aaaaa

I want to visit a town can some one host?