Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 31235 times)

Quote from: Kyle Brickalo
Aviv (ID: 478).........................Insu lting the clan
I lol'd. XD

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:49:44 PM by {Scorpion} »

Deathloc: I know you read this thread, and I need you to make me 2 simple models for an add-on I'ma make. PM me, or host a server. Or both.

A small (tiny) needle and a large (sword size) needle :cookieMonster: . I think maybe with 4 sides instead of cylinders so it looks bloko.

Ban Guy for a couple days for a long time. He banned me for making a tower of bricks. Bout 10-15 pieces in all. Before that I did build a cage around the AFK LoserHero (LOL), but still. Guy = handicap.
EDIT: LM..B...O Now I'm permabanned musta read this XD
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 08:55:24 PM by LegoEggo »

lol, why was i banned?

Don't take it offensively, everyone was banned for 10 minutes so that the server wasn't over-runned by too many user.

The more users in one server the more time it takes that one server to send back information to each user. Also know as delay, not necessarily lag.

oh, ok i wondered, cause i don't remember offending anyone in that server.

So what's the verdict on me being banned? XD This is funny!

We ALMOST banned Guy later that night xD

I vote we work on something new now, without many participating in the catacombs. Leave a passworded dedi up or something?

So what's the verdict on me being banned? XD This is funny!
G-U-I-L-T-Y

oh, ok i wondered, cause i don't remember offending anyone in that server.

You sure did piss me off once.

Guess i can't hold it against you forever.

Ban Guy for a couple days for a long time. He banned me for making a tower of bricks. Bout 10-15 pieces in all. Before that I did build a cage around the AFK LoserHero (LOL), but still. Guy = handicap.
EDIT: LM..B...O Now I'm permabanned musta read this XD

You aren't perma-banned and Guy only banned you because it said you kept connecting and disconnecting. He thought you were spamming by doing that.

Please get over this. No fighting.