Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)

Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 31205 times)

PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE I WANT TO REDEEM MY SELF FOR MY BAD DEED :(

PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE I WANT TO REDEEM MY SELF FOR MY BAD DEED :(

Come onto a BotB server sometime.

MAKE something. Not load, BUILD.

Then we might think about it.

unban me and let me load it i built this after my town of delta
please

unban me and let me load it
I repeat.

Build something with us watching.

Or post the app on forums. And when will you host a server, Kyle? We have to build a clan DM, and LoserHero dosen't have weapons enabled on his server, so YOU MUST HOST! :cookieMonster:

REQUEST TO KYLE:
We need to get new ranks within the clan - right now anyone who feels like it can get admin.

Or post the app on forums.
No, I don't trust them ever since they loaded GreekGeeker's build. I want PROOF that they built it.

Also, many clans don't have ranks. MotE and USSR for example.

No, I don't trust them ever since they loaded GreekGeeker's build. I want PROOF that they built it.
Also, many clans don't have ranks. MotE and USSR for example.

Actually, in a sense, we do. We are divided into recruiters and non-recruiters. Recruiters are given Sadmin, while non-recruiters are given admin. Recruiters are basically what they are called. They are the only ones who can decide if someone's App. is worthy of our clan {[MotE]}

I do like the idea of the ranks however. It would just be a split with two ranks though. As to what these two ranks will be, I don't know. We are in desperate need of these ranks so I know (as well as others) who I can trust with Sadmin on my server. I mean HelpingHands claimed he was in the clan, but I didn't know if I should've given him admin or not. We need these rankings to be based on trust within the clan. IMHO.

Again, it's opinion. Let's hear the other clan members' ideas? Do tell.

[/endopinion]

We should have non-admins, admins, and super admins. I don't think everyone in the clan should get to be an admin.

We should have non-admins, admins, and super admins. I don't think everyone in the clan should get to be an admin.

Sounds good. Now we just need to figure out who will and won't get to be admin or sadmin, etc. We also need rank names. We also need to decide what to base the rankings on. Trust, how well you build, etc.
IMO trust is the best. Kyle and/or Tony shall decide who gets what...

Sounds good. Now we just need to figure out who will and won't get to be admin or sadmin, etc. We also need rank names. We also need to decide what to base the rankings on. Trust, how well you build, etc.
IMO trust is the best. Kyle and/or Tony shall decide who gets what...
*COUGH* KYLE *COUGH*

You forgot me on the ban list.
Reason I was banned: I see why you were perma baned.
He he, it would be nice if you would remove me from the list. I really enjoy viewing the BotB builds.  :cookieMonster:

You forgot me on the ban list.
Reason I was banned: I see why you were perma baned.
He he, it would be nice if you would remove me from the list. I really enjoy viewing the BotB builds.  :cookieMonster:

I will remove you from the ban list, however

keep trivial opinions to yourself. Arguing with admins are one of the server rules that if done, will result in the ban hammer.

Kyle be sure to make follow up on those rank suggestions. Recruiters (Should be You, Tony, and 2-3 others) and have S.admin. With just regular members with exceptional ability given admin 4-5. The rest are members alone.

Keep improving the clan, good job so far  :cookie:

Ok I will start filing ranks for Super, Admin, and Regular.

LegoEggo is in the clan but not on the member list. I am going to fix that now.

Let's see where everyone falls.  :cookieMonster:

I second that proposition, Also there are a few other people that I don't preferably want in the clan *cough* HMK *Cough*

Wish granted
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:25:21 AM by Kyle Brickalo »