Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)

Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 31250 times)

I got banned from a server for saying "all your base are belong to me"

LAME!
Lol, who was the admin(s) on that server?  :cookieMonster:

Kyle, add Hush (ID: 339) to the banlist, I permanently banned him from both of the BotB servers  :cookieMonster:

Kyle, add Hush (ID: 339) to the banlist, I permanently banned him from both of the BotB servers  :cookieMonster:
Reason? 

He makes perverted remarks, + annoys everybody, spams, traps people + closes off builds and lies about it, acts gay...
Everybody seems to hates him :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:24:00 AM by {Scorpion} »

Bump.
Add Hush to the banlist already. :cookieMonster:

I would like to know if i need to make a semi-biggish build to join if not says so and ill make my application

I would like to know if i need to make a semi-biggish build to join if not says so and ill make my application

It should be a decently large size. If it isnt relatively large, it should have a lot of detail.

Just letting you guys know, I won't have an internet connection for atleast a week.  :panda:

EDIT:

20 minutes left until I lose my internet connection!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 12:40:36 AM by Kazza »

Add reasons to your ban list. Unless of course you banned everyone on that list for no reason. Also um why is there no id next to lolmofoman? are you implying that hes itake? cus hes not.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 06:55:54 PM by tommybricksetti »

He makes perverted remarks, + annoys everybody, spams, traps people + closes off builds and lies about it, acts gay...
Everybody seems to hates him :cookieMonster:

I don't Hate him.

I don't hate him.

Suggestion for hosters: Say [BotB] [you name here] for the server name.

Add reasons to your ban list. Unless of course you banned everyone on that list for no reason. Also um why is there no id next to lolmofoman? are you implying that hes itake? cus hes not.

You're not in the clan so it shouldn't be a huge issue. Are you just building up your forum reputation?

I'll take your advice anyway so others don't ask why. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 11:19:36 PM by Kyle Brickalo »

For the warned members, how long do they have until they are expelled?

I haven't seen a BotB server since friday :\

Loser, I was trying to make one on sunday, but no one joined. Either my server wasn't connected or no one wanted to join. I can't figure it out...

Also, Loser, keep on making your server. I will join when I see it. It is DIRE that we finish that build.

Loser, I was trying to make one on sunday, but no one joined. Either my server wasn't connected or no one wanted to join. I can't figure it out...

Also, Loser, keep on making your server. I will join when I see it. It is DIRE that we finish that build.

I'll make a server everyday at the same time. Exception will be the weekdays which I will have to start at about 2:30 or 3p.m