Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 30924 times)

See ya Aviv. Wish LoserHero wouldn't have been such a  :panda: .

Now, what's with the ranking system? Everyone stop pouting about LoserHero.

Bye.

What do you mean "what's with the ranking system." You see it, its there, if you don't like it, tell me what's wrong.

Umm, why arent i on banlist?
and can i have the anthem on mp3 please? i'm too lazy to start a server just to hear it :P

My app is now 5% finished

« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 06:29:58 PM by Kazza »

What do you mean "what's with the ranking system." You see it, its there, if you don't like it, tell me what's wrong.
Wait... it is there? Lemme check the main post then.

What I mean is, That we are trying to start a ranking system similiar to MotE, With Recruiters, Super Admins, Admins, and Non admins.

LoserHero has left the clan. Our first member to leave on thier own whim, LoserHero you may reapply if you find it neccasairy (sp?) You were one of the most Senor clan members but until you reapp take off your tags.

Did we find out the reason or not? Loser, if you are reading this, do please tell. He was one of our most honorary, more well-liked members. If this is final, I might rethink my standing in the clan also. I will goto join whatever clan LoserHero joins, albeit a good one. Possibly.

Nothing is set in stone. I don't want to ruin my reputation with the clan, but I liked having LoserHero around on our servers...

You needn't quit BotB Qwerty I will still hang around the servers. The only clan's I will apply for are MotE, USSR, and BotB. I will wait to join BotB until I see unqualified members expelled, and worthy members being accepted.

As you've said nothing is set in stone but we can still build together :D.

See ya around a BotB or MotE server or My own.

I will wait to join BotB until I see unqualified members expelled, and worthy members being accepted.

Yes. There are some members that need evaluation as to see why they are here.

Names:
Oogly

I will wait to join BotB until I see unqualified members expelled, and worthy members being accepted.

Yes. There are some members that need evaluation as to see why they are here.

Names:
Oogly

Oogly has a pity membership. He needs to show an application if he wants to keep it.

LoserHero told me HelpingHand didn't app.. o_O
The main page says "an app is now required."
I want a demonstration of HelpingHand's abilities, and I want it now. :cookieMonster: