Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 30919 times)

Bump. I won't be on Blockland until the day after Christmas. :\

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Or Christmas eve...

Merry Christmas to you, too! :D

ok guys we need more server hosts. if you can host a server for BotB please do it because obviously i don't get on blockland as much as i used to. i shouldn't be the only reliable server host in this clan.

not that im saying you guys aren't reliable... just make a server if you can!

forward ports if your behind a router

I'm behind a router, but I probably won't port forward - I have a crapload of addons and custom bricks, + the server would have horrible FPS. :\

I can host currently, but anyone who joins complains of lag, but my internet is getting upgraded on the 5th, and I may be a bit, but I will hopefully soon be able to host servers.

Also, would you guys like an actual website and not that freewebs site, I can make one, but you'd have to pay for the domain name if you want one.  (if you don't, it would be under laremere.com)  Site and forums would be included, and you would get access to the files if you want...

I haven't seen any BotB members lately. Hope everyone is still thriving.

Meh. We are a dieing clan. We must recruit! Or let it die...

This clan needs to stay alive.  Mote is well...it is just...well.  And USSR is to Russian themed for me (not that I'm saying their clan is bad, just that I don't want to do Russian builds).  This is a normal, yet good building clan...

Almost on second page. Somebody needs to bump this topic, plzkthxbai.

Triple post. o.o

Wowza. A triple!
But seriously, I haven't seen Kyle on BL for... ever. We are dead.