Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 30939 times)

Bump. I'll see about port forwarding as soon as I can, to do my part in keeping this clan alive.

I would - but I steal my neighbor's interwebz ( :cookieMonster: ), so I can't.

Dangerously close to second page.

Looks like me'n you are the only ones left :panda: .

I'm here, but I think we should let the topic drift ubtil there is something to say, or the servers and leaders are active again, since there is no point in advertizing a clan for members when none can join...

I still would do BotB events if you guys did anything anymore.

I set up a dedicated server guys. Wild West build.

Now go build!!!!!!

I'm gonna keep it up 24/7 until people want something new.

I would like to join, do I need an application?

Ok guys some moron named Jango Fett blew up the city and neither Tony or I have a save with his finished courthouse. If ANYONE has it tell me.

Don't ask me how he blew up the city either because i haven't a loving clue.

I would like to join, do I need an application?

NOTE: An application is required, decent builders only, do not apply if you aren't 100% sure it will get you in.

You have lost pretty much all of my respect wanting to get in and not even reading the first post.

I had a more recent save, but it didn't have the finished courthouse. I loaded it.
Oh, and Jango Fett's ID is 3333.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 03:29:58 PM by {Scorpion} »

I had a more recent save, but it didn't have the finished courthouse. I loaded it.
Oh, and Jango Fett's ID is 3333.

Ok thanks and don't worry i only found out it was jango because he spammed "so sorry".

Kyle, If we do, do the ranking system, I would love to be a recruiter. People always come to my server

"HEY CAN I JOIN???"""
"Not up to me."
"OASDHASD WHOSS?"
"Kyle and Tony"
"OMGLOOLOLOOL"

I just noticed that Deathloc posted this a long time ago LOL.

We does be backs! Yayz!

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=27282.0
That is my application, and most people say it is very nice if you check the poll.