Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)

Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 31259 times)

Name:  SirLancelot7

BL_ID: 3824

LegoEggo will vouch for me, ask him.

I am really good at building housing and rooms.

Name:  SirLancelot7

BL_ID: 3824

LegoEggo will vouch for me, ask him.

I am really good at building housing and rooms.

Ok, i'll take LegoEggo's word for it. He'd better be right though =P.

Welcome to BotB, you can add your clan tag.

I vote we should make a large teambuild and build a name for ourselves. I hear from many sources that this clan is not respected.

Welcome! :cookieMonster:

Hey! I got in!  That is awesome! See you at Lunch today!

Welcome! :cookieMonster:

Hey! I got in!  That is awesome! See you at Lunch today!
I think that knowing someone in real life should not make you get in a clan. I would politely ask that this person applies to another BotB member.

Agreed.

I got my friend to play BL, and he'll apply like everyone  else.

Also, about the build, this week I'm busy, this weekend I'm gone, next week is finals, then I have to work on my map pack.  So maybe next weekend I can work on the build...

Really guys, we need members. Badly. So if we want to come back from failing, I really wouldn't care if we recruited anyone that wanted to be in, but I do know that won't happen.

Double post :O !

Just a question for Kyle: Did you get Brothers of the Brick from this blog? I've read it for a while, but forgot to ask you.

Really guys, we need members. Badly. So if we want to come back from failing, I really wouldn't care if we recruited anyone that wanted to be in, but I do know that won't happen.
We don't need members. What we need is to show that our existing members have skill.

QFT, but we do need more members. :cookieMonster:

Jason, you need to specify what Kyle you mean,  Are you talking to Kyle Brickalo "Kyle B",  or to me, Kyle C? :cookie: =)

Jason, you need to specify what Kyle you mean,  Are you talking to Kyle Brickalo "Kyle B",  or to me, Kyle C? :cookie: =)

Kyle Brickalo = Kyle
You I shall call Lancelot or summat.

Kyle Brickalo = Kyle
You I shall call Lancelot or summat.

Ok, that works,  :iceCream:

I ran into furdle ingame, he had a BotB clan tag, apperently he didn't know he got kicked out.