Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 30928 times)

HMK

Name: HMK
Blid: 201

Application: Just looking for a clan to be able to participate in and belong to. I have very high building experience, being an /ancient/ blocklander. I would very much like to be able to show you my skills and have the chance to impress...:)

Tname:smartypantsp
Bl ID: How do i find out?

Name: The Mafia

BL_ID: 818

Tname:smartypantsp
Bl ID: How do i find out?
heh, I think right away you got rejected because you don't even know how to check your ID.
Anyways, when your ingame press f2

Name: Aviv
BL_ID:478

I can give alot to this clan (in a comparable price)

Remember, I'm a member now. :)

Yaya Lego is in!!

Oh yeah I'm thinking we should do a Halloween clan build.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 12:32:05 PM by Deathloc »

Yaya Lego is in!!

Oh yeah I'm thinking we should do a Halloween clan build.

That sounds like a good idea. Tuesday i think im gonna start a wild west build  but we can put it aside for halloween

The thing i was thinking would be cool is....

A Haunted Castle DM Complete with:
Hidden rooms
Dungeons
Moat
Throne Room
Trap Doors
Battlements
Anything else deemed necessary

I will be posting my castle build in the gallery soon. Deathloc please host so I can show you and get some critcism! It has about 8000 bricks right now, I think. We could convert that to haunted... But it wouldn't be able to have a moat and stuff.

Yeah i would rather build one from scratch than use yours, I want the haunted one to be up on a ridge and have lots of detail

It's great being part of a clan worth your time and effort (or energy if you please.)

My torture chamber is basically done unless you have any suggestions for it.

I'll either help or if given the light bulb add another (scary lulz..) room to the castle.

well i need someone to make a secret cult room. go under the main entrance stairs there is a secret room.

well i need someone to make a secret cult room. go under the main entrance stairs there is a secret room.
I will make it, if you don't mind.