Author Topic: Mini-Ville: A lil' town. Download too!  (Read 7525 times)

A town that I built and (mostly) finished some months ago. I had made it because I'd wanted to make something nice. Looking at it now it's as crappy as ever, but I'd wanted to give it out, so here it is. Most of the buildings don't have any interior to speak of and the ceilings for many are similarly void and blank. Do whatever you want with it.

Link. Thanks, have fun!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 07:00:34 PM by Pliny »

Crappy? This is excellent.

I love the amount of variety put into the buildings in this build. They don't all come together, but they are all different and give the viewer more to see.

Very nice work.

hey, this isn't crappy, this is real cool!

I like how everyone says this is nice and cool and spectacular but if the OP put something in the title other than crappy we would have everyone posting more suggestions/things that could be fixed etc lol.

I like how everyone says this is nice and cool and spectacular but if the OP put something in the title other than crappy we would have everyone posting more suggestions/things that could be fixed etc lol.

Point noted! I wanted to be honest, but if it blocks feedback then it's not worth saying. Thanks!

I don't find it crappy.

However, what would be a nice addition is to change the roads so they aren't using the default bricks. The things on the sides are nice, but maybe use the bevel bricks for the middle.

I don't find it crappy.

However, what would be a nice addition is to change the roads so they aren't using the default bricks. The things on the sides are nice, but maybe use the bevel bricks for the middle.

I only used default bricks with this, sorry.

i was expecting mini empires.

i was relieved.

ho stuff

new benchmark for "mini empires/builds"

those stoplights are really well done. its a simple design but it comes together well, somehow.

This statement is invalid because there is absolutely no reason to not use add-ons

This statement is invalid because there is absolutely no reason to not use add-ons

Well, I didn't really want to use them, and I'd wanted it to be all-default. Is that better?

No, it's not crappy! It's great!

not to my knowledge
you used corner bricks in some spots, and for some reason, it wont show whenever i load the save
idunno if somethings screwing up but thats been a problem for a bit, saves using cornerbricks, i dont know where to get them and if i do have them/are default how to fix them