Author Topic: Still looking for a picture of Truce, Willing to pay top dollar if tw it takes  (Read 8671 times)

op has gone to hell, cant do anything but watch now.

Gone to hell in what sense?

This is funny coming from you.

Stop it you two, you're acting like babies.

Stop it you two, you're acting like babies.
Forums, I can't do this anymore.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:04:30 PM by Mounds Bar »

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:12:03 PM by BlockoBlocko »

Gone to hell in what sense?

Sanity, What im saying is asking for pictures of people without the persons acknowladge is child enthusiasm like rape and just crazy

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:41:19 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Sanity, What im saying is asking for pictures of people without the persons acknowladge is child enthusiasm and just crazy

So asking for a picture of someone without their acknowledgement means you are loveually attracted to children?

Sanity, What im saying is asking for pictures of people without the persons acknowladge is child enthusiasm and just crazy

Truce is 19 though....

So asking for a picture of someone without their acknowledgement means you are loveually attracted to children?

Excuse my stupidity

Fixed
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:44:40 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

I found one, but I think it's the one you described in the OP as bad.

I found one, but I think it's the one you described in the OP as bad.

Think you could show me it anyway, just to make sure?

brb laughing my ass off

u wot m8

anyway nice troll post

u wot m8

anyway nice troll post

You think that just because I post something that I admit, is a little strange; that I'm trying to piss people off? You need not to jump to conclusions so quickly, my friend.

Think you could show me it anyway, just to make sure?
He cannot, as if it is your desired picture, you could just save it and pay him nothing. Now you're trying to rip us off.

lol ejakulate