Still looking for a picture of Truce, Willing to pay top dollar if tw it takes

Author Topic: Still looking for a picture of Truce, Willing to pay top dollar if tw it takes  (Read 8580 times)

I always assumed gross stuff included things like gore, blood, and sundry disgusting things of the ilk; with research falling under "nudity". Plenty of researchographic stories come from the blf, including 3 of mine I made as parodies of fan fiction.

there's a procrastination megathread, a furry megathread, and a my little pony megathread
that rule doesn't seem to work exactly as you think it does

You forgot the nintendo megathread.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:13:21 PM by Alteration »

there's a procrastination megathread, a furry megathread, and a my little pony megathread
that rule doesn't seem to work exactly as you think it does
Sorry, it's my fault.

I entirely forgot that the forums have been infested with perverts for the last few years now.

It's just entirely hypocritical when people rage like mad when someone posts researchographic images, but apparantely equally (if not more researchographic) literature is perfectly fine.

You forgot the nintendo megathread.
u wanna fite bich
i will kill u ded

Sorry, it's my fault.

I entirely forgot that the forums have been infested with perverts for the last few years now.

It's just entirely hypocritical when people rage like mad when someone posts researchographic images, but apparantely equally (if not more researchographic) literature is perfectly fine.
egads, the forums are infested with perverts?!?!

my god, it's as if they've been under our nose this whole time.  i'll bet they're hiding in that computer megathread.

Sorry, it's my fault.

Next thing you know, love story and fantasy threads all over the forums.

I swear the blockland forums get weirder every year. The first thing I thought of when I heard about the NSA leaks was what would they do if they stumbled upon this forum. lol

So... no one has a picture, rats :(

w..what did i just..

Okay im scared.

w..what did i just..

Okay im scared.

What is so terrifying about a passionate relationship? Man, it angers me that no one knows what true love is anymore :(

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:33:00 PM by Kadon »

egads, the forums are infested with perverts?!?!

my god, it's as if they've been under our nose this whole time.  i'll bet they're hiding in that computer megathread.
Blast!

We have been discovered!

Sorry, it's my fault.

me and a few other blocklanders made a 'creative' story called brown town Activity, search it and read it lol.

I have a one pixel sample that has been enlarged

please wire the money to al qaeda

after the payment has been confirmed I will mail you the picture through the US postal service

That's 2500 pixels, the images dimensions are 50 x 50. Are you trying to rip me off?