Still looking for a picture of Truce, Willing to pay top dollar if tw it takes

Author Topic: Still looking for a picture of Truce, Willing to pay top dollar if tw it takes  (Read 8741 times)

i got a pic of bubbagum, knuckle deep in girl candy. but thats prob not worth much around here.
I will pay bottom dollar for that

Today is just getting funnier and funnier..

I'm sorry, but how is this not breaking Rule 2?

Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff.

This is no better than when spammers post researchographic images on these forums.
You're doing it for the exact same reaction.

This is no better than when spammers post researchographic images on these forums.
He's not posting adult content, besides, that rule has become pretty irrelevant a while ago, there are threads filled head to toe with furry research.
He's just being a creep.

^I know he is wrong but do not argue with him.

I want to make that perfectly clear.

He's not posting adult content, besides, that rule has become pretty irrelevant a while ago, there are threads filled head to toe with furry research.
He's just being a creep.
Is this ignoring the entire chunk of the OP that describes loveual acts in detail?

There are threads where people post what stuff they might be into. They don't write researchographic stories, or post images of loveual acts.
If they're doing it in those threads, then atleast keep it in those threads.

The rules are here for a reason. People are banned for breaking rule 2 all the time.

Gold like this is why I don't leave this forum.

Go away.

Is this ignoring the entire chunk of the OP that describes loveual acts in detail?

There are threads where people post what stuff they might be into. They don't write researchographic stories, or post images of loveual acts.
If they're doing it in those threads, then atleast keep it in those threads.

The rules are here for a reason. People are banned for breaking rule 2 all the time.
I wish this could be deleted for that rule too, but that's pretty much how things have been on this forum.
It's usually only bannable when graphic content is involved.

I'm willing to pay top dollar ($500 - $1000)
That's a bit excessive, don't you think?

(Though I could use money like that)

That's a bit excessive, don't you think?

When you're desperate nothing is excessive :p

there's a procrastination megathread, a furry megathread, and a my little pony megathread
that rule doesn't seem to work exactly as you think it does