YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35054 times)

Do I win yet?

Since Kalphiter seems to have quit, I'm also going after richest person c:

Kamenka keeps trying to jail me just because I killed in self defense.

That issue needs to be fixed.

Koopz or Kaiiu here on the forums claims he's innocent in one way or another, I guess we will find out

got addressed and handled quickly.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:17:51 PM by Kaiiu »

Just a bit of update with Kaiiu

Just a bit of update with Kaiiu

great how you blocked me instead of actively listening to my argument. guess ill have to ask jasa. one of the admins with some sense, and who doesn't just follow the law like a robot. doubt ill get another response from suburb. it's the classic "no excuses" rule.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:38:13 PM by Kaiiu »

Hello Kaiiu (or Koopz),

You were banned for ghost jailing (As mentioned on server rule #6) Acoolkido that just happened to connect into the server and didn't reconnect into the server to bypass the jailing feature, now I've attached two text documents of your CRP data and the logs of you ghost jailing Acoolkido. Ghost jailing is against the rules in accordance to the server guidelines, and Surburb has banned you for that said reason for 5 days. Now you're welcome to fill out an appeal following our appeals guideline to myself as I'm willing to deal with this appeal in private message. and I will make a decision from there. Also, you've been on the server for only 21 ticks.

Hello Kaiiu (or Koopz),

You were banned for ghost jailing (As mentioned on server rule #6) Acoolkido that just happened to connect into the server and didn't reconnect into the server to bypass the jailing feature, now I've attached two text documents of your CRP data and the logs of you ghost jailing Acoolkido. Ghost jailing is against the rules in accordance to the server guidelines, and Surburb has banned you for that said reason for 5 days. Now you're welcome to fill out an appeal following our appeals guideline to myself as I'm willing to deal with this appeal in private message. and I will make a decision from there. Also, you've been on the server for only 21 ticks.
nvm

Also, Meet The Big Wigs Episode 3 is now out

Watch it Here

Also, Meet The Big Wigs Episode 3 is now out

Watch it Here
oh wow my mic really was being weird with the outro. I really have no idea what's up with that

I remember Synx on the server ghost killed me two times
One time was "oh you didn't spawn where you were supposed to"
the second one he just stayed silent
I have a screenshot of the second one but I just decided not to put it up.

Also, most of those batons you see there in that one image, most of them may be from me and others trying to get Synx while he was on his minigun-mixed-weapon massacre.

Seriously, he killed me and other people so many times
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:51:59 PM by Decepticon »

Please don't delete my building, I won't be on for another month. IGN:Mini

are you going to update the jail?

I remember Synx on the server ghost killed me two times
One time was "oh you didn't spawn where you were supposed to"
the second one he just stayed silent
I have a screenshot of the second one but I just decided not to put it up.

Also, most of those batons you see there in that one image, most of them may be from me and others trying to get Synx while he was on his minigun-mixed-weapon massacre.

Seriously, he killed me and other people so many times
and yet I have the most kills by far on the server  :cookieMonster:

Quote from: Pacnet2013
If you could please let me do this or atleast let me move my shop to another 32x space in main city (it's a commercial lot) then this would mean so much to me - I am willing to pay a fee for this such as $500 or even $1000!
The duplicator is also admin-only, and it would be required to do this.

I'd like to make a request, and I am willing to pay a fee for this :

I found this nice empty lot space in main city :

I was thinking that I should move my shop there and make a new lot at that position if I am allowed to because I'm realizing that the location of my shop is really going to have a bad affect on it even though I'm spending days to perfect it and make it the best it can be.

It's currently on the other side of the bridge which I think will hurt my chances of selling well -
(I will improve the exterior)

If you could please let me do this or atleast let me move my shop to another 32x space in main city (it's a commercial lot) then this would mean so much to me - I am willing to pay a fee for this such as $500 or even $1000!
The duplicator is also admin-only, and it would be required to do this.

I am also willing to pay the money for a new lot - anything to move my build here with all the events saved as well would be great!

If there's a way to calculate how much lumber a build requires then I may be able to try and earn enough lumber for the duplication.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:40:45 AM by Pacnet2012³ »