YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35338 times)

We have an upcoming feature to bypass the default Blockland save behavior and just save ownership for each individual brick which should help you out here.
That sounds super rad and useful.

The RTB's Autosave function has been messing it up recently, I will have to find another solution in fixing this.
I've been constantly offering Jasa my superior autosaver...

PM me if you want it.

Jasa, this is what happens when you don't update the mod. No one joins your server, and no one is satisfied.

I still can't explain why Tezuni's is still chugging along, but you're just neglecting the mod at this point. Call it your own fault.

Jasa, this is what happens when you don't update the mod. No one joins your server, and no one is satisfied.

I still can't explain why Tezuni's is still chugging along, but you're just neglecting the mod at this point. Call it your own fault.

Just added money wiring to the bank bricks.

stole my idea

scrub

>can wire money from account to account
>bounty rewards transferred directly into bank
>paychecks still arrive in your pocket while you're in the middle of the ocean

I should probably have posted this in the CRP topic, but wanted people should be able to Self Delete if a cop / person using a baton is NOT close to them - they may get stuck somewhere and have to wait for days till they can Self Delete or wait for admins. If an arrester (for lack of a better word) is near them, don't allow suiciding.

I should probably have posted this in the CRP topic, but wanted people should be able to Self Delete if a cop / person using a baton is NOT close to them - they may get stuck somewhere and have to wait for days till they can Self Delete or wait for admins. If an arrester (for lack of a better word) is near them, don't allow suiciding.
What if they steal someone's money with no cops around and the person is chasing them with a hammer? It shouldn't matter if they have a baton or what, but if there's no one in the vicinity of like a 50 stud radius then they should be able to Self Delete.

What if they steal someone's money with no cops around and the person is chasing them with a hammer? It shouldn't matter if they have a baton or what, but if there's no one in the vicinity of like a 50 stud radius then they should be able to Self Delete.
They can just jump off a large building.

They can just jump off a large building.
Criminals everywhere find your post offensive.

Hey YorkTown - is the autosave function working differently to the normal Blockland save functionality? The behavior should match according to the testing I've done. Feel free to raise tickets about things like this - I only spotted that you were having issues by chance but I'd have loved to have known sooner.
I'll fill out a ticket in the future if I spot an issue myself. Thanks for the information.

We have an upcoming feature to bypass the default Blockland save behavior and just save ownership for each individual brick which should help you out here.
Awesome, it will definitely help me out whenever I'm not around the server, whenever Swat725 or Jasa needs to restart the server without my presence.

Jasa had an idea of this, but I'm not exactly sure if he was going to add this into CRP. Because of criminals killing themselves near a police officer was getting out of hand, this was required to be added.

And for everyone else, I can fix the brick ownership issue with a simple console command, just let me know in advance as I can fix this issue, it is an easy fix to reclaim your bricks back if one of more of your bricks happens to belong to me.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 01:22:24 PM by YorkTown95 »

I need the fix at my Great Guns store as Yorktown and Knox own some of my bricks. My BL_ID is 22696.

Almost all (if not all) of my bricks belong to you, York.

In Game Name: Georges

BL_ID: 38361

EDIT: Not all of them, but a good portion of them are yours, York.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:35:29 PM by Georges »

It was originally done based on line of sight but criminals abused this by losing cops around corners and suiciding.