YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 33974 times)

(The OP is under construction, I will add more stuff to it whenever I get enough freetime.)
YorkTown95's CRP Server
..and it is finally back!

Table of Content:
About
Links
Staff Team
    Admins
    Moderators
Screenshots
News
Server Status
Special Thanks

About:

YorkTown95 has a long history of hosting CityRPGs back 4-5 years ago. It started out when Diggy introduced the CityRPG mod to YorkTown95; this is what motivated YorkTown95 into hosting CityRPGs. YorkTown95 started out hosting the CityRPG from the start, with assistance by various scripters such like Moppy, Clockturn, Ipquarx, etc, and from various related CityRPG hosts, such as Pitfall, Diggy, Wicked, and Moppy; they were great on their work (mostly from Diggy himself).

Two years ago, YorkTown95 started to use Jasa's CRP gamemode when Jasa himself invited YorkTown95 to use his very own gamemode that he made from scrap, and today, with the awesomeness of YorkTown95, Jasa, and Swat725, the admins will have a great experience in making the server a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone in the server.

Before you can play on the servers, please refer to the server guidelines that are posted in the links section; they will help you to have fun in the server. I would love to hear about feedback, please post them here for me to get an idea of what you want to see. If you're having an issue regarding about a player/moderator or myself in general on the server, please private message me personally so we can sort this out in a nice and fair manner. Please do not post it in this thread publicly, where everyone will see it; I would like to discuss those manners in private. But, if you have any questions in general, feel free to leave your post; I will be happy to answer any questions.

If you don't know what CRP means, for long it means CityRP. For updates about the CRP Gamemode, refer to Plexious's (Jasa) 2nd OP post for updates.

Links:

Server/Building/Appeals Guidelines. (MUST READ)
Jasa's CRP Development Thread.
Download the CRP Client. (Required to play on the server)
CRP Stats - View your stats even not on the server!

Staff Team:

This is our current staff as of now, they're the "go to" people if you have suspect a player breaching into our rules. Keep in mind these staff members will have either a purple admin tag or an orange moderator tag next to their name. If its about the gamemode itself, its advised to ask an admin to get any help. Asking to become a moderator will ruin your chances of becoming one in the future.

Admins:
YorkTown95 - Owner and Server Manager
Jasa - CRP Gamemode Manager
Swat725 - Infobricks and Building Manager
Knox

Moderators:
Broze
Ipquarx
Mistshadow
Sord213
Surburb
Sylvanor
The Brighter Dark
Tikitai

Screenshots:

I will add Screenshots whenever I get a chance to do so, or when the server grows I will provide them. But otherwise come check out the server for a up-to-date version.

News:

None so far, but the server will open on Friday the 6/21! (Valve Time!)

Server Status:

Special Thanks:
Jasa and his development of CRP.
Diggy's MetroRP Server.
Everyone in the past that has played in my server.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:50:42 PM by YorkTown95 »

[Reserved for Updates]

Crap, I've made a mistake on the OP's title, I just fixed it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES

YORKTOWN IS BACK TO SAVE CITY RPG!

I missed you <3

I'll help you out if you need it.

I remember this, can't wait to play.

I will definitely be trying this out. I've been wanting to see your CRP for quite awhile now, looks like I will be able to!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES

YORKTOWN IS BACK TO SAVE CITY RPG!

oh my god this was one of the first servers I played on
I'm gonna join this whenever I get the chance

Well, this should be fun. Can't wait.

I sure did miss the one you hosted last year. Glad to see you hosting another one York.