YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35311 times)

So Jasa asked me to add some Ambient lights, that he thinks are great, and I was wondering if you all liked them as well:
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=700

And I've installed these lights on the streets lights currently.

Oh.
My.
God.
I used to love this server back when it was on the old Peoplemods cityRP thingy. So glad this server is back, can't wait!

Perhaps when this is up the Cohort crew can spice it up!!

Why is the about section written in 3rd person about yourself, York?

Here's some quick screenies I took of the jail.

Is that underground?
It's encased in a box out in the middle of nowhere. All that lighting is artificial.

It's encased in a box out in the middle of nowhere. All that lighting is artificial.

It all looks nice, i'd like to be locked up in that jail c:

The CRP client is finished and will be updated before the server opens. The client also allows tips and hints to be displayed every few minutes. Suggest some tips and I'll add them before I push out the update.

The CRP client is finished and will be updated before the server opens. The client also allows tips and hints to be displayed every few minutes. Suggest some tips and I'll add them before I push out the update.

Have you added an Economy?

Two more days until the server opens up and I'm curious, what is your first thing to do once you connect to the server?

Two more days until the server opens up and I'm curious, what is your first thing to do once you connect to the server?

Once I connect? Wait impatiently for it to load so I can spawn and see how nice a real CRP looks.

Have you added an Economy?
No, but in this CRP data will be being collected for the future to help build an economy later on.

No, but in this CRP data will be being collected for the future to help build an economy later on.
:cookieMonster: