YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 34136 times)

At the moment, Psp's CityRPG has 30 people. I can't wait for this server to bring that down to zero.

At the moment, Psp's CityRPG has 30 people. I can't wait for this server to bring that down to zero.
why

Two more days until the server opens up and I'm curious, what is your first thing to do once you connect to the server?
I would get a job, so I can get a better job, so I can sell hardcore drugs.

Because a lot of people complained about their paycheck decreasing every tick your paycheck will only decrease if your hunger is less than 7 or below the "Satisfied" hunger level.

Because a lot of people complained about their paycheck decreasing every tick your paycheck will only decrease if your hunger is less than 7 or below the "Satisfied" hunger level.
This is better, still kinda annoying but now it makes it vital for you to eat. Nice.

The server will be opening tomorrow at 5pm in the eastern time zone (4pm if you live in the central time zone). So I hope you can all make it to the grand opening.

Also there was an update that was made yesterday for the CRP Client, if you haven't downloaded the most recent version, please take the time to do so. And you can find the CRP Client on the Links section of the OP.

The server will be opening tomorrow at 5pm in the eastern time zone (4pm if you live in the central time zone). So I hope you can all make it to the grand opening.

Also there was an update that was made yesterday for the CRP Client, if you haven't downloaded the most recent version, please take the time to do so. And you can find the CRP Client on the Links section of the OP.

I wish I could D:

Is it still grindfest 40,000 or are there other entry-level jobs?

There's always been entry level jobs. Rookie and criminal both have paychecks and get exp for doing their jobs.

but I don't want to be a cop, criminal, or laborer

but I don't want to be a cop, criminal, or laborer
There is a job path for Doctors, Officials, Bounty Hunters, Policeman, Criminals, etc..

With that said, each job will have to earn EXP for their job-related tasks, the higher exp you acquire, the better jobs you'll get, and the more pay you'll get sticking with that job path, think of it as a job promotion of that job path. And I'm pretty sure Jasa will have a more explanatory in his later update. Or you can find more detail looking at his development thread.

Example: Rookies can start off with 0 EXP, they will need 10 EXP to become a policeman, then will need 20 EXP to become a Police Chief, and lastly they will need 30 EXP to become a Sheriff, each of these jobs will have different perks and will be shown on the GUI if you open up the job section of the GUI.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:22:53 PM by YorkTown95 »

What hosting service are you using? lol, looked at server status, forgot I could look at IP from there.