YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35303 times)

Sylvanor or any other admin, I have the lumber ready and am ready for duplication.

Okay, the lot has been moved.

I can't take it lol

this is loving hilarious

My sides oh gawd, where are they? WHERE THE forget ARE THEY???!??!

I can't take it lol

this is loving hilarious

He bitches about absolutely everything.

He bitches about absolutely everything.
You'd complain too if an admin deleted your lots

You'd complain too if an admin deleted your lots

Nah, forget that. What is ironic is, towards the fresh start of the city, I had bought a small lot across from the Wells Fargo. It was,"Dions Party Shack". I was going to sell cakes (food) there. Sure, when I realized it was gone and replaced with Jasa's heal station--not even sure if that works anymore--Kalphiters lot was next to it. Yeah later on I was joking around about,"aw man you deleted my lot" and stuff in game, but everyone would know I was kidding.

Well Kalphiter didn't like it [my lot], so he bitched and bitched to Jasa and got the lot deleted. I mean I'd side with Kalphiter on a good bit of things, IE the Ephialtes deal, but it seems that Jasa is Kalphiter's servant or some stuff lol. I mean whenever Kal has a problem with something, he whines, gets Jasa on the line, and in a few minutes he gets his way. Pretty sure he bitched his way out of a 4 star wanted level? I'm not 100% sure, maybe its somewhere in this thread.

the crybaby has got to stop lol.

He should just be banned, he clearly doesn't like the server, why does he continue to play and annoy other players?

If the lot was abandoned, more than 4 days, it will be wanded, i am speaking about the lot near the hospital. I didnt wand anything, but, if it was abandoned more than 4 days, its the way it work, no complain.

What exactly makes a lot "inactive" or "abandoned"?

He should just be banned, he clearly doesn't like the server, why does he continue to play and annoy other players?
You should be banned for wanting him banned

I reckon it has to do with this

some kind of personal pride or some stuff

york. yesterday when me racer and some others were in jail all of the rocks had ran out and we couldn't mine (as there was so many ppl in jail) so can you please update the jail and probably add more rocks and maybe an outside so there can be trees to hit with an axe but the outside should have some walls so nobody escapes the jail

What even happened to the witness system, it like, doesn't even work anymore

york. yesterday when me racer and some others were in jail all of the rocks had ran out and we couldn't mine (as there was so many ppl in jail) so can you please update the jail and probably add more rocks and maybe an outside so there can be trees to hit with an axe but the outside should have some walls so nobody escapes the jail
It's completely underground, or encased in a box I know that. If it is somewhere under the city then there would be no room for expansion.