YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35416 times)

Just about all the crazy criminals are in jail at the moment for an hour.
Teleporter is getting on my nerves.

haha constantine got banned

I quit the server due to abusive admins.

I climbed the tallest building on the server with the grapple rope and Jasa warped up there, Shot me with the shotgun making my items rain down on everybody, Then he jumped off killing himself. That is forgetking bullstuff and I did not deserve it and think that it was uncalled for.

I climbed the tallest building on the server with the grapple rope and Jasa warped up there, Shot me with the shotgun making my items rain down on everybody, Then he jumped off killing himself. That is forgetking bullstuff and I did not deserve it and think that it was uncalled for.
I grappled up there, not warped.

I grappled up there, not warped.
Bullstuff, you couldn't even make it a quarter way up.

Bullstuff, you couldn't even make it a quarter way up.
That's why I went to the tower beside it, grappled up it, then grappled across.

There must be some mistake there or misjudgment, now I was not involved in the situation because I was away from my computer. The Grapple hook is used to get up around stuff, I've got up the tower without the use of F8, but scary to get down. Jasa wouldn't use the wrap feature as he knows that is unfair.

But so far whenever I'm around the server or not, I've received no complains about Jasa using his admin ability (And I'm talking about the warping ability). And I will find it hard to believe you unless you got some proof.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:45:21 PM by YorkTown95 »

I was the only cop in town, and there were three 6-star criminals going around killing everyone. It was a tough time.

It would be fun if there was a Batman job lol

If you see someone named "Hendrick" on my IP, it's because I have a friend over, please do not think it is an alt. Thanks.

There needs to be some sort of safety feature, where you can turn it on and you won't damage anyone except people in self defense.

I was cutting some wood today and someone asked me whether lumberjack or miner was a better job. I answered and told him that lumberjack was superior because on average you make more cash and get more exp. A person named Dart decided that I was a handicap because of my advice and promptly messaged me on RTB. After explaining to him that he was wrong, I ignored him.

So a couple of minutes later, he starts to assault me, so I shot him and killed him. How he didn't get any demerits I don't know. I kept on killing him in self defense after he proceeded to keep trying to kill me, and I was bothered by the fact that no one could arrest him. Then later, he attacked me in the streets and one of my stray bullets hit Racerboy. I was given enough demerits to become a 1-star criminal.

All this has become is one guy running around with advanced weapons and killing random people

EXP is very painful as you work up to 10 EXP, but once you get there it becomes incredibly fun.

The mod has been updated. The following changes include:
Code: [Select]
-Fixed players being stuck in limbo between having and not having a clean record
-Fixed players not being able to Self Delete with demerits
-Added a weapon safe that can hold up to 4 items in it (No model yet)

The mod has been updated. The following changes include:
Code: [Select]
-Fixed players being stuck in limbo between having and not having a clean record
-Fixed players not being able to Self Delete with demerits
-Added a weapon safe that can hold up to 4 items in it (No model yet)
Uh, I can't find the "weapon safe". Where is it?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:38:56 PM by Kalphiter² »

EXP is very painful as you work up to 10 EXP, but once you get there it becomes incredibly fun.

thats what makes CRP gold haha