YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35293 times)

Actually, it would mean that criminals would actually have to get some skill. It also adds another layer to criminality in that you can illegally sell weapons.
I like where this is going, except shop owners could only sell to civilians and cops, which don't often use guns. So I mean, shop keepers would loose money.

What about add job of Judge?

I like where this is going, except shop owners could only sell to civilians and cops, which don't often use guns. So I mean, shop keepers would loose money.

Illegal gun sells can only be discovered by the criminal losing his weapon.

Useless. If there was a Judge, Jury, defendant stuff, the jury would be 5 year olds saying "JAILJAILJAILJAIL".

Useless. The accused are always guilty.

make it so criminal's can't Self Delete pls ty

make it so criminal's can't Self Delete pls ty
I've told Jasa about this, whenever we will reboot the server, this will be added into the gamemode. But for now the criminals that are wanted and Self Delete near a cop will be kick/banned for evading jail time by the policeman.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:52:31 PM by YorkTown95 »

How I can rename of my own estate?

I've told Jasa about this, whenever we will reboot the server, this will be added into the gamemode. But for now the criminals that are wanted and Self Delete near a cop will be kick/banned for evading jail time by the policeman.
What about when the criminal is bike-jet skiing and slams into the wall?

I had a really fun time!

100 stars out of 100!

How I can rename of my own estate?
Go to a Real Estate terminal and click the "Manage/Sell" tab.

Builder path guys, we need a builder path.

What about when the criminal is bike-jet skiing and slams into the wall?
Now the situation in question is when the criminal is being seen and being chased by a nearby policeman. But I'm mostly talking about Ctrl + k in general.

Can't spawn because I have other officers trying to arrest me for an accidental murder. Thanks for all the help, admins.

Can't spawn because I have other officers trying to arrest me for an accidental murder. Thanks for all the help, admins.
that isnt an admin's issue. stop being such a bitch.

accidents are accidents. deal with them.