YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35396 times)

r.i.p. in peace me

because of me and synx as well as his little gang war there are batons everywhere

i hate you synx

Also, I keep crashing from the server with this reason:

I cleared my cache already, still happens. Restarted BL multiple times, still happens.

so many people are quitting the server because of racerboy and synx rampages. Thanks to them for making this server a dm and dying fast. I got a warning last time because i didnt do my job. Apprantly mass killing is legal, they don't break any rules after all... It's all up to you york, like always...

update: synx is right about 1 point: let's call this cops vs robbers
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:59:08 AM by Sylvanor »

I will find a solution to the mass killing sprees, which will be adding the ammo mod into the gamemode and see how it balances it out. If you have suggestions about it go ahead and share your thoughts about it. But the release date will be unannounced until Jasa works a solution to it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:16:10 AM by YorkTown95 »

Originally, when Jasa was first working on CRP, I thought he was completely going to redo the idea of CityRPG's.  However it's pretty apparent that this one holds tight to the basic cops vs. robbers base.

Jasa has done a lot with the mod but none of it fixes the underlying, largest problems.  Whether it be having to grind for two days to get a real job, getting absolutely raped by a person who just bought a shotgun and having no way to defend yourself, or tapping someone with a car and losing your job as a policeman because you got arrested for assault.

There's too much that makes this server identical to the rest in my honest opinion, a lot of work needs to be done on the mod before I'd consider this server to be 'special' apart from the others.

Best of luck to you York and Jasa

holy stuff just remove the guns

so many people are quitting the server because of racerboy and synx rampages. Thanks to them for making this server a dm and dying fast. I got a warning last time because i didnt do my job. Apprantly mass killing is legal, they don't break any rules after all... It's all up to you york, like always...

update: synx is right about 1 point: let's call this cops vs robbers
I honestly those two weren't going on kill sprees, someone else would be going on kill sprees. You really can't prevent it. The ammo is a good idea though.

Originally, when Jasa was first working on CRP, I thought he was completely going to redo the idea of CityRPG's.  However it's pretty apparent that this one holds tight to the basic cops vs. robbers base.

Jasa has done a lot with the mod but none of it fixes the underlying, largest problems.  Whether it be having to grind for two days to get a real job, getting absolutely raped by a person who just bought a shotgun and having no way to defend yourself, or tapping someone with a car and losing your job as a policeman because you got arrested for assault.

There's too much that makes this server identical to the rest in my honest opinion, a lot of work needs to be done on the mod before I'd consider this server to be 'special' apart from the others.

Best of luck to you York and Jasa

The community of Blockland isn't mature enough for an actual RP, if that's what you're implying CRP should be.  It would probably be pretty boring because Blockland doesn't have a very large (real) RP-enjoying player base.

holy stuff just remove the guns

or remove the idiotic players.

There should be a rule against mass loopkilling and stuff.

increase gun prices bro

increase gun prices bro

/institute the damn ammo feauture thats been sitting there

or you can make the guns weaker

Or make it so that you can't just conjure up an HK-416 out of thin air maybe ??

or you can make the guns weaker
Maybe make them weaker and more expensive?

Or make it so that you can't just conjure up an HK-416 out of thin air maybe ??
You...can't?
There isn't a single job that spawns with a gun.