Author Topic: Xbox One Backflip - Microsoft Ditches the DRM [Confirmed]  (Read 8111 times)

will there be a huge noticable difference between the 8gb GDDR5 and the 5gb DDR3 for games?

will there be a huge noticable difference between the 8gb GDDR5 and the 5gb DDR3 for games?

Later in the consoles life there will be.

Well, I guess you could say the Xbox One pulled an Xbox 180!

jesus wtf the xbox costs 100 more but has 3gb less ram and its like x10 slower

I'm still not even going to consider it until they make the camera optional so I don't have to use it. I'm sure I could just stick a piece of paper over it or something, but I don't see why I should have to when it would be easy for them to remove the requirement.

I might sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I think they created this whole thing over used games so they could remove it later and divert attention from the all-seeing-eye in the pandemonium afterword, just my opinion though.

I might sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I think they created this whole thing over used games so they could remove it later and divert attention from the all-seeing-eye in the pandemonium afterword, just my opinion though.
thats a really stupid move by any company, if it was true
i mean they just lost a bunch of customers even after they lifted the DRM
it makes no sense

it makes no sense
+ The Wii U grew 875% in Amazon UK sales when the Xbox One reveal happened
+ Sony's stocks raised 9%

jesus wtf the xbox costs 100 more but has 3gb less ram and its like x10 slower
But are you really going to use even the 5gb of ram available?

But are you really going to use even the 5gb of ram available?

Its going to come into play a few years down the road

it makes no sense

Unless they were being secretly subsidized by the US government, but I'm not even sure how likely that would be.

yeah all games are being developed to use more ram. and in just a few years it will be more noticeable.

like do you really think the average pc even NEEDS 8g ram? because no game on earth really uses a full 2 lol

its not even really too much about 3gb difference (although its still a difference), its more about the sony's GDDR5 and xbox DDR3
like games on sony are gonna look more beautiful and more smooth later in a few years

Computer master race. I'm done with consoles. period.
(unless Ps4 or Someone else tries to do something raddically awesome or something.)