Author Topic: Wound starring as Constantine, in "Return of the sperg" pt. 2  (Read 12620 times)

The problem isn't you creating an alternative account, the problem is you creating an alternative account and making the same mistakes that got you banned over and over.
what mistakes? i haven't done anything bad with the alts.

what mistakes? i haven't done anything bad with the alts.

Impersonation?

Impersonation?
i never tried impersonated anyone? how is it the same mistakes.

and im also not impersonating boltster, already stated that.

i never tried impersonated anyone?

Maxxbot says otherwise.

Maxxbot says otherwise.
that wasn't impersonation, that was maxx's bot, not maxx, so silly eepos.

also, it's not the same mistakes, never tried impersonating Boltster.

Maxxbot says otherwise.
maxxbot was a loving joke, which did go too far

but maxx actually enjoyed it at first, which is probably why wound continued posting on it

exact quote of words from maxx "wow whoever made this is comedy gold, it's going to make me more popular on the forums probably"

Maxxbot says otherwise.
Well, it wasn't impersonation, it was a joke account created by Wound to simply act like a very very handicapped version of me, it wasn't impersonation at all, it was just a joke account made by wound so wound could forget around on the forums.

So no, it was not impersonation.

Evidently wound is Caps Lock?

thats your proof?

ceist telling you that i pmd him.

ask him to give you the quote, there's literlly no proof.

Well, it wasn't impersonation, it was a joke account created by Wound to simply act like a very very handicapped version of me, it wasn't impersonation at all, it was just a joke account made by wound so wound could forget around on the forums.

So no, it was not impersonation.

I think it was a pretty accurate depiction of how you act.

I think it was a pretty accurate depiction of how you act.
Maxx and a few others were the only ones that were chill with the alts i did, everyone else made a big fuss over it like it's the end of the world, it's truly hilarious

wound's a handicap again.
someone post the redgajin quote of him having a spaz attack and posting gay research again.
Done.
waiting for wound to have another spaz attack and spam gay research