Author Topic: halo mods?  (Read 3165 times)

Verything ive posted here is taken or is alredy made but this isnt {i did serach to} so comment plz

I think masterlegodude made one.
Is that the jewish ShadowKiller?

THIS IS BLOCKLAND, KEEP HALO OUT OF IT!

NO.
Do NOT EVER try to put Halo in Blockland.

I think a halo master Chief helmet..and maybe a smg.....i think that halo should be in blockland that would rock SO THERE ALWAYS BE HALO!!!!! (LOL)

I think a halo master Chief helmet..and maybe a smg.....i think that halo should be in blockland that would rock SO THERE ALWAYS BE HALO!!!!! (LOL)
No, No, NO, NO,NO

Fine, i'll stop recreating my Halo mod for retail blockland!

I actually don't mind that much, its very troublesome...

Please stop. I don't want to see a bunch of jackasses running around with the name Master Chief.

HALO IS FOR KILLING, BLOCKLAND IS FOR NICE HAPPYFUL BUILDING.But DMing can be fun...[/sup]

Please stop. I don't want to see a bunch of jackasses running around with the name Master Chief.
Sorry for double post, but there already are hehehe... All with IDs over 5,000,000.

Seriously, I've seen like 10+ people with the name Master Chief. STOP. YOU AREN'T AN EPIC SOLDIER. I don't mind like Joey-229, but if your copying off the Chief, your a cigarette.

NO
I have seen too much master chief people on Bl and its driving me nuts!
second..blockland may be sued my microsoft for a halo mod
third...BLOCKLAND IS A GOD DAMN UNIQUE GAME!

...All with IDs over 5,000,000.
Or they all share one ID, 117.

But they are right. Halo isn't for here. Halo is for Halo, where it stays because simply put, the majority don't want it.

NO
I have seen too much master chief people on Bl and its driving me nuts!
second..blockland may be sued my microsoft for a halo mod
third...BLOCKLAND IS A GOD DAMN UNIQUE GAME!
You can't get sued for making a Mod, promptly because YOU created the content and distributed it for free.