Poll

/title

Yes
53 (72.6%)
No
20 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Are you happy with your life?  (Read 1756 times)

I live in America.

Of course I am.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:27:57 AM by pefu19 »

Yes, very. I'm also content with everything I have at the moment.

I just look forward to living in a small apartment by myself with a nice job and four hobbies.

Anyone who says no is full of stuff or a brooding teenager (still full of stuff)

no my life sucks give me more sympathy and attention pls or i might commit Self Delete!!!!

no my life sucks give me more sympathy and attention pls or i might commit Self Delete!!!!
o no dis is sirius

Anyone who says no is full of stuff or a brooding teenager (still full of stuff)
That's absolutely rediculous.
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to strive for more in your life. You don't have to be content all the time; thats what creates improvement

That's absolutely rediculous.
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to strive for more in your life. You don't have to be content all the time; thats what creates improvement
Happy doesn't necessarily mean satisfied, I'm happy, and I want/strive for things.

Being unhappy however is (usually) just mismanagement of emotions in teenagers. Of course there are exceptions like if you lost a loved one, but I bet all the people who voted no are just angsty teenagers.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:40:34 AM by dorkdotdan »

I revolve around the blf. No