Author Topic: GlobeServers -- It's simple.  (Read 12854 times)

This should be in clan discussion.

10/10 A+ good job reading the OP before posting

He posted that 2 weeks ago, forget about it already.

bump.

We have the Freebuild Land open!

We are also building a minigame land to go along with it.

THROWMOD THROWMOD THROWMOD!
ITS COMING OUT OF MY EARS
OWCH

-Setro- is fired.
Main Reasons:
Actions on the maintenance server (Deleteing sky, ground)
Also
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=237549.0
More like I didn't even have super admin so I didn't have eval, therefore I couldn't delete them?
I'm getting tired of being blamed for things I didn't even do, when there's sufficient evidence to prove I couldn't have done them, in this case, super admins only could have eval, and I wasn't super admin.
And in that drama, that link was a 404, and I shut off the bot when people asked me to.
Here's how it went:
"Setro, turn off your bot"
-Setrobot turned to markov off, therefore it cannot talk on it's own.
"Setro you are so annoying"
-Bot turned completely off
"Setro, you are really annoying"
-I left the server.
Acerblock keeps posting these dramas about me because he's butthurt or something. I don't know. If I don't breath correctly, he's always against me, posting things like "Well look who's talking".

More like I didn't even have super admin so I didn't have eval, therefore I couldn't delete them?
I'm getting tired of being blamed for things I didn't even do, when there's sufficient evidence to prove I couldn't have done them, in this case, super admins only could have eval, and I wasn't super admin.
And in that drama, that link was a 404, and I shut off the bot when people asked me to.
Here's how it went:
"Setro, turn off your bot"
-Setrobot turned to markov off, therefore it cannot talk on it's own.
"Setro you are so annoying"
-Bot turned completely off
"Setro, you are really annoying"
-I left the server.
Acerblock keeps posting these dramas about me because he's butthurt or something. I don't know. If I don't breath correctly, he's always against me, posting things like "Well look who's talking".

I am not sure why this is your fault.

Because I kinda deleted the sky and then added it back.
Then someone deleted the sky while I was gone. Came back and put the sky back.
Then, I said the code to delete the ground (I don't remember if I deleted it) but then I made the ground come back.
But the server had to be reset for this because the ground was forgeted up. Therefore, I will not mess with the fxPlane. The sky isn't important because you can just make a new sky and then refresh the environments.

EDIT: The server has been shutdown by Ephialtes. The reason was because Johnny didn't migrate the server.
I am not sure if I should start it, but I should try.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 11:04:51 AM by Advanced Bot »

You did have eval access. I forgot who gave it to you: either Marble Man or Visolator. I really don't need proof for this. I saw what I saw, and I don't want you in my clan. You also completely ignored us, loaded a random plane, made your own super-ugly arena totally ignoring everyone else. I don't need proof since this is not drama. It is my own topic. Please, lying is not worth your time.

Official Throwmod Logo:

(lol)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:01:34 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

We had a tryouts server today, and welcome these new members:

Innocent

Innocent is a pretty awesome scripter, moderate builder, and by what I've seen as a very good member. His BL_ID is 7389.

Kerstin

Kerstin is a decal maker, builder, and from what I've seen a good moderator. I am still a bit curious on him, so further investigation will come. His ID is 38630.

Nucleus

Nucleus is an eventer, music looper, and a OK moderator. I'm still a bit curious about him. His ID is 26296.

All of the new members will be moderators.

The HamHost hosting service can host one of your projects.

The HamHost hosting service can host one of your projects.

Well, what we are tying to do is put all of our projects into one server where you vote on which map to play on. Maybe in the future if one map is so popular it deserves its own server, we will come to you.

What?

Anyways we got three new members. Woo! I think we have like 12 ish now?

Admin Meeting Thinggy:

To-Do (Green is done, grey is to-do)

The start of Hide & Seek:

This will also be posted in the general discussion topic.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:19:47 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

good job bringing up an old issue that was already discussed.

He posted that 2 weeks ago, forget about it already.

Hey johnny I saw you tried too RTB me last night around 11:30PM
Sorry i didn't respond, I accidentally left BL open all night