Author Topic: GlobeServers -- It's simple.  (Read 12852 times)

Johnny, why was I fired?

Kerstin

Kerstin is a decal maker, builder, and from what I've seen a good moderator. I am still a bit curious on him, so further investigation will come. His ID is 38630.

I do not recommend Kerstin.

I do not recommend Kerstin.

Yeah, looks like he is kinda a noob.
Fired.

Johnny, what's gotten into you lately? You've been firing a lot. Really, what's up?

Yeah, looks like he is kinda a noob.
Fired.
You fired him because he was new?
You fired me because I had anger issues, so what, does that mean I suck?
I don't get what you mean by unstable admin.
You have anger issues.
You can't respect other people.
You don't even follow your own rules.
Yeah, sure, of course I have negative behavior sometimes, but does that mean I should be fired?

JB is becoming the new JB

before long if you keep it up no one will like you

Well really, look.

I do give Crome the credit for one thing: Being on the server a lot. Only thing is, he really doesn't have any skill. I still respect people like that, only thing is if I give him a suggestion on how to make a build look cooler, he just rages, disconnects, and spams rtb. He says his "sister" changed the server name to richardmondayYOUALLSUCK, but I really think he did it on tantrum mode. I really can't have people like this on my team, for they don't really benefit us in any way.

Now for Kerstin. Like I said, I respect people that are new, or don't have any particular skill, so I let him into my clan. I wanted to give him a chance. For his tryout he said his main skill was Grapple Roping.... He really hasn't done anything in the server besides making a really spammy red chair made out of 1x1s.

I don't really get the whole "me having anger issue" arguement, its just I want this clan to be known as a good one, not one with noobs and anger issues. I feel really bad when I fire people, it is a very rare thing to do. In the course of 2+ months I've only fired three people.

"I do give Crome the credit for one thing: Being on the server a lot. Only thing is, he really doesn't have any skill."

*sigh* That really disappoints me. Yes, I admit, I did lie to you about my sister doing that, but I would be scared losing administrator, because it was a big achievement to finally be admin on someone else's server (besides friends). God, if you want beneficial people in Globeservers, why did you accept me, when I told you I'm not good at building, eventing, or scripting? And why was I on your server a lot? Because I was thrilled that I was finally being accepted as a normal player in this game. If you really want this, fine.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:06:58 PM by HedRokkA »

Also, I did that horrible thing on your server because I was depressed. Deeply, for personal matters that I'm not going to explain here.

In the course of two months you've ONLY fired 3 people? That's insane, 3 people in two months. You should only fire several people per year. As well, learn to hire better.

Edit your posts
this isn't drama, don't triple post.

In the course of two months you've ONLY fired 3 people? That's insane, 3 people in two months. You should only fire several people per year. As well, learn to hire better.

I honestly don't like people feeling sad because of my actions.

About learning to hire:

Name: Crome

Blockland ID: 29897

Skills: Things related to discipline, I have excellency in deciding punishments, as well as instructing newer, more inexperienced players. I'm as well efficient in the field of deciding rules. I'm not good at building, eventing, scripting, console commands, or anything related, please note.

Current Position in server(if any): Not entirely large, in fact.

Why should I hire you?: I have an extremely high satisfactory-rate in servers like Tezuni's, I nearly achieved moderator in a one-hour period. And as well, I don't act handicapped every second. The medication I take though makes me act strangely, occasionally. May have some "wild", or obnoxious behavior once in a while. Please  note: I've never had administrator on any server, other than friend's own.

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone
Phoenix, Time zone

Hours usually on: 10:00 A.M. - 10/11:30 P.M.

Other information: I have a good position in life, other than being abused a little, I shouldn't be cussing people out.

Bold is why I accepted you

But honestly, do you really take meds?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:53:20 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

Well really, look.

Just givin you a heads up man, it happens a lot.

I honestly don't like people feeling sad because of my actions.

About learning to hire:

Bold is why I accepted you

But honestly, do you really take meds?
I take 6 different medications a day.