Bot Event: headTurn

Author Topic: Bot Event: headTurn  (Read 3073 times)

At the current moment a bot can turn its head with PlayGesture> Ani_head. But you can not set it to where it turns it just goes to a random position. So I am requesting an output event that lets you turn the head with a slider.

Input> Bot> Turnhead> Slider from 0.000 to 2.000

The head starts at 1.000 and the larger the number the farther right it turns. By making said number smaller it turns it more to the left.

This addon is small and may be insignificant, but still needs its own topic. I included the slider described above, as well as a speed slider ranging from 0.2 to 1.0 where 1.0 is instantaneous and goes slower the lower you set it.

Needless to say, Bot_Hole needs to be enabled.

Download here

This is really nifty. Could I request that you make an entire pack based upon making movies without actors using only bots? That'd be really cool.

Neat.

Now if only I could control the bot's nodes...
That's all I ever need from bots..

Neat.

Now if only I could control the bot's nodes...
That's all I ever need from bots..
you can just change your avatar and then set the bots appearance to 'custom' and it will set to your avatar
unless you meant hiding nodes, and in that case I believe someone released something that does that

thank you! Now I can make bots look at stuff without facing it!

unless you meant hiding nodes, and in that case I believe someone released something that does that

I don't think it has.

YES! Thank you for making this!

This is hilarious, now I can make the bots scare players by staring at them.