Author Topic: Steam Summer Sale 2013 Not-Begging After-Party Thread  (Read 25810 times)

The sale is over. Enjoy your haul!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:29:34 PM by Regulith »

I was about to mention how beg filled the other thread was,

Bioshock is cheaper ($24/£12/€20) on GMG with the coupon GMG20-F202F-UI40F
http://www.greenmangaming.com/search/?q=bioshock+infinite

I was about to mention how beg filled the other thread was,
It's called the begging thread

Anyone buying 50% off or less games at this point are beyond stupid. I mean, are you that impatient?

I'm waiting until street fighter IV, killing floor DLC and other stuff is 75% off because in the end, pretty much everything reaches that point

Should I get CS: GO?
Yes

Should I get CS: GO?
If you want the classic CS feel, then no.

CS:GO just felt like a completely different game, to me. (played the beta, maybe the full game is better)

As muzzles said, make sure you take note of the deals and how long they last. Most of the 50% or 33% deals last until the 22nd, there is literally no downside to waiting

Also, someone find that buying descision matrix diagram from last year

Anyone buying 50% off or less games at this point are beyond stupid.
why

why
The sale has just started. It's only like 2 hours in and people are blowing money on 50% off games when there's a high chance it will hit 75% off.

It's more Trading Card, but I got a Kerbal Space Program Getaway Card.

Old badges were good because you worked for them. You had to gift games or buy them. Was a great way to do things. From now on badges will just be another money making gimmick with cards. What a shame

Old badges were good because you worked for them. You had to gift games or buy them. Was a great way to do things. From now on badges will just be another money making gimmick with cards. What a shame

If you want the classic CS feel, then no.

CS:GO just felt like a completely different game, to me. (played the beta, maybe the full game is better)
The game is so good.

Also, someone find that buying descision matrix diagram from last year
This one