Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 131328 times)

So cybertails dragged me through several bosses
The only thing now is all my Warframe blueprints
also OBERON and BURSTON are being built
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:40:24 PM by BreadFish »

i swear the rage plus quick thinking combo in conclave looks so much like hacking it isnt funny.

me and my friend were playing conclave and this guy joins as a valkyr using a 1-hit ko latron prime and has a melee with a spin attack that can deal over 800 damage to valkyr in one hit and that mod combo.

since i was mainly messing around with my friend i was using the ogris and this guy comes in and says "wow you noob use ogris go to sud america"
and some dumb stuff and acts like top stuff when he 1 shots us from across the map.
later for whatever reason there were 2 infinite energy orbs on the map so the guy literally sat on one with that mod combo and became immortal until i used both hysteria and warcry to out dps his healing.

the guy also called us noobs for srunning him, using abilities and "using weapons that kill from any distance"

i eventually spammed hysteria enough that he ragequitted so it was a sucessful day.

got two other guys on my party and kicked raptor's ass

so far I've killed Vor, Jackal, Nef Anyo, ?, Lephantis, Alad V, Raptor and Sargas Ruk. that's more than half of my "gotta kill 'em all" quest completed!
(and no, the assassins don't count)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:49:16 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Orikin reactor blueprints
whats an orikin reactor
Also the BURSTON tears grineer apart

The Orokin Reactor is a thing you can use to super-charge Warframes and double their mod capacity. Everyone calls them potatoes for some reason.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Reactor

You can also "potato" weapons, but they need something else:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Catalyst

Orikin reactor blueprints
whats an orikin reactor
Also the BURSTON tears grineer apart
Why you capitalize the names, it's like you're shouting it

apparently everyone on the warframe forums says the Boar is garbage.
none of them have met my friend obviously.
he always uses the boar and destroys everything around us with it.

is there a reason that on the PS4 warframe one of the cool color things was 1 credit and every other one was like 50 plat

or am i just lucky to spot that

is there a reason that on the PS4 warframe one of the cool color things was 1 credit and every other one was like 50 plat

or am i just lucky to spot that

Probably a holiday color pack. They're always cheap or free. They dissapear from the market after the day or time period passes.

New 13.3 Update is out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mBZwD1U6t8&feature=youtu.be
Rocket launcher pistol.
cause this game is a ninja game and that's definitely a weapon for ninjas

inb4Navstartsyellingabouthowm uchheneedsthatpistol

I guess this new armor thing is just bonus-bonus armor, so I can dig it. The new weapons seem a bit "meh", but doges are yes. Time to buff up my Valkyr

I like the new Lever action rifle cause it means were one step closer to getting a cowboy warframe

Warframe,  now featuring Ninja-Cowboys

in SPAAAAACE

Well, we already have Revolvers, Bolt action rifles and level action rifles, so why not. I'd like to see more Ninja frames, though.

Rocket launcher pistol.
first a completely stealthed rocket launcher, and now a handheld rocket shotgun?
this is getting ridiculous

just checked the wiki, Sybaris seems to be a clan weapon while the Angstrum can be bought from the market.
edit: oops didn't read the news on the game launcher.
yay Energy Vampire now gives energy even if the enemy is butchered prematurely, this is gonna make coop more bearable
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:18:15 AM by Cybertails1998 »

i think the whole "super sneaky stealth ninjas" idea went out the window when they decided to give us grenade launchers and RPG's with 300 ammo.