Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26403 times)

I could only imagine what this would look like if the OJ Simpson murder trial happened today.

HURRDURR ZIMERMAN GUILTZY
HURRDURR TRYAVONE NOT DO ANYTHINGN?!!?!11

i honestly don't care if he was guilty or not, the whole trial was a load of a stuff and it was blown way out of proportion.

I believe that Zimmerman did kill Trayvon Martin without self-defense.
Many news outlets (Namely NBC and CNN) purposely made Zimmerman look like a tribal who killed him in cold blood to blow it out of proportion.

HURRDURR ZIMERMAN GUILTZY
HURRDURR TRYAVONE NOT DO ANYTHINGN?!!?!11

i honestly don't care if he was guilty or not, the whole trial was a load of a stuff and it was blown way out of proportion.

i like how no one has said that but Acer and you're flipping out. typical bluecacti useless post.

The true story behind what happened!

The true story behind what happened!
[]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1069941_509037539167419_905409296_n.jpg[/img]
loving lol

Some very poor decisions were made on both sides of this case, in my opinion. Zimmerman should never have left his vehicle, and Martin shouldn't have turned around and attacked Zimmerman. Martin is an athletic 17 year old, Zimmerman is older and overweight, and even in the first goddamn place Martin could have explained to Zimmerman he was going home instead of attacking him. I don't see why people think there was no justice in this case because Zimmerman wasn't locked up.

i like how no one has said that but Acer and you're flipping out. typical bluecacti useless post.
i was talking about people in general that i know not people on the forums.

In that case, I'm glad some teen-something year old thug with a record is off the streets.
2 edgy

I shot a boy yesterday, but it was in Florida, so it was okay.

Oh my god I'm so sick of this case

The people that can't accept that Zimmerman is free are kind of being sore losers. It's over. The law is the law, and the law decided.