Is Blockland dying?

Author Topic: Is Blockland dying?  (Read 16527 times)

With this stuffty admin named 'badspot' banning people for the most unreasonable reasonds.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:19:18 PM by Badspot »

With this stuffty admin named 'badspot' banning people for the most unreasonable reasonds.
Never heard of that word before.

A game changing =/= That game is dead

And while the servers up are just straight up boring to play in 2013 such as Knife TDM, Family RPs, and Jail servers, it's pretty much the new thing in Blockland.

Let's compare Jail RP with an old meme. The product is released into public, everyone laughed and enjoyed it. A year go by, less and less people use it, until it's finally dead. Then, out of the blue, a brand new meme approaches and everyone laugh and enjoys that. The cycle repeats.

Unless Cat123 or Tezuni are one of those persistent forgets and decide to still host something that is boring to play nowadays because we already did it before, it will change. All Yola's doing is getting worried over nothing.

the real question is, how long will you all stay here for?

this is way funnier than it should be

I've been playing blockland pretty consistently since 2007 (with an exception of 2009 where I didn't have a key) and I can say that I'm probably never going to get bored of this game. Many people share this opinion. This game will never die.

10/10

So many bans, was it like 3 or 4?

so many dumbforgets getting banned

so many dumbforgets getting banned
bloklend is trully dyin

why am I in the back :C

The reason why Blockland doesn't seem like the "most action packed fun game" anymore is because you people have grown out of it. I'm pretty sure all of us have played more than 500 hours of this game and I've got to say, that's one hell of an achievement for a game so simple. The first time i played the game it rocked my world. Now its just plain old and boring. I'm 100% sure that i will never get such an experience from any game again, probably because I'm older now.

alternatively it is because you are uncreative and incapable of making something you enjoy
it's probably that