Is Blockland dying?

Author Topic: Is Blockland dying?  (Read 16711 times)

I mean really instead of complaining about there being no good servers, make your own good server. Create something new and fun and different and be the change you want to see.
The only reason people don't keep up their servers for very long is because of Tezuni's server.
Maybe once or twice you'll see a server surpass Tezuni's in the playercount, but that's pretty rare (And those servers don't usually stay up for long or they get boring fast).
People think that they can make a stuff server and be just like tezuni and get a ton of players, but that's never true.
I don't know why people go on Tezuni's, and to be honest, Nobody really knows.

we don't know about development status. oftentimes we only get information about bigger updates when they're almost done already.

i'm pretty sure sales weren't some kind of acknowledgement of bad quality

i don't see how people that have just recently discovered the game thinking it's bad is a sign the game is dying

you're exaggerating the problems in the community, the forums were slow even before the server change, and the complaint about dev communication doesn't make sense in this context

it's lost replay value to you because you've lost a bit interest in the game, that's not a sign that it's dying

it would be good if we could get more attention, though (Quote from a person whos name I forgot LOL> :iceCream:

we don't know about development status. oftentimes we only get information about bigger updates when they're almost done already.

i don't see how people that have just recently discovered the game thinking it's bad is a sign the game is dying

you're exaggerating the problems in the community, the forums were slow even before the server change, and the complaint about dev communication doesn't make sense in this context

it's lost replay value to you because you've lost a bit interest in the game, that's not a sign that it's dying

it would be good if we could get more attention, though (Quote from a person whos name I forgot LOL> :iceCream: Now I remember But I forgot again

Is OP banned? And handicapped nonetheless? Yep.

Starzy was 100% correct in his two-days-until-banned prediction. Hehe.
I predict mega-bear will drop dead in two days. Your time is running out.

I remember thinking this, but I don't think much people will be thinking this once blockland hits steam. I know it will.

The game isn't dying, people are just moving on. The game has changed.
War changes. Or does it? No. It does not. But...it does!

The reason people think Blockland is dieing is because they won't go to any server that looks generic. They only go to the popular people's servers and say its good even though it is stuff. And then when others complain! Holy stuff! forget them! And then when someone else makes something different, IT'S BAD BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE THE OTHER FAMOUS' PEOPLES stuff SERVERS
Of course I'm generalizing here, they aren't TOO bad, they just have one large bad conflict that ruins the whole thing.

Another thing is people look for the OBVIOUS things, like the build quality. Nobody looks at actual gameplay, and thats why people think roleplay is so bad. Because they dont look at it and be like, "Oh, hey, they are having fun! that must be a cool server!" they go, "This build is extremely bad and so is everyones grammar! I'm out!" I might be the only one who puts fourth more attention TO those people, especially at my own server.

...okay i'm ready to be ignored :v

To add to that, sorry doublepost, this ruin's peoples encouragement to host more, and we get less servers, less than we COULD'VE gotten.

blockland is in a bad state is just not fun anymore.
but blockland gets greenlit, THAT'L SOLVE ALL OUR PROBLEMS!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:15:54 PM by Badspot »

I know not everyone agrees with me but in all honesty I can't see Blockland surviving too many more years.

How do you guys feel?

Your freedom of speech is not welcome on blockland, welcome to dictatorship

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:16:05 PM by Badspot »

it would be good if we could get more attention, though (Quote from a person whos name I forgot LOL> :iceCream:
Did you seriously just copy someone's entire post without quoting and you forgot their name?

Why was Yola banned for this?

Why was Yola banned for this?
Because Badspot works his ass off to control all of us with the hacking and stuff going on. He doesn't need to be getting on the forums seeing a post about how Blockland is dying and no updates are being made, when he spends most of his time dealing with all the bullstuff that blocklanders are causing.

We just have to think outside the box.