Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 606782 times)

C - I like the characters too much. Only took me two skips though

high five. c was, in my opinion, the best ending. however, i watched the other two on youtube and they both hit me hard. i'm glad i didn't choose them, i'd've cried like a bitch.

high five. c was, in my opinion, the best ending. however, i watched the other two on youtube and they both hit me hard. i'm glad i didn't choose them, i'd've cried like a bitch.
Me too. I'm really easily saddened.

the reason why i did a/b was because i wanted more money

doublepost but
if a char dies, you cant do any of their strangers or freaks or will replaying the last mission will resurrect the char? i need 100%

doublepost but
if a char dies, you cant do any of their strangers or freaks or will replaying the last mission will resurrect the char? i need 100%
just save before the big one and do all the sidequests first.

just save before the big one and do all the sidequests first.
thing is i didint loving save
am i stuffted on by the lord of rockstar or there still is a way

thing is i didint loving save
am i stuffted on by the lord of rockstar or there still is a way
...eesh. well, for future reference, save before story missions in anything, and also yes. unless you're willing to go waayy back to whatever save you had from before the mission, which my brother did.

...eesh. well, for future reference, save before story missions in anything, and also yes. unless you're willing to go waayy back to whatever save you had from before the mission, which my brother did.
i always overwrite 1 save file each time im save so im gargled on sadness that i have to restart
fml

spent a good ten minutes scuba diving
it wasn't exactly pleasurable since i thought i'd get attacked by a shark at any moment lol

spent a good ten minutes scuba diving
it wasn't exactly pleasurable since i thought i'd get attacked by a shark at any moment lol
Sharks attack you only if you go to a galaxy far far away.

so like, i realllly like the music that happens when you get 3+ stars wanted rating
and i've been searching for it everywhere
anyone think they could find it?

so like, i realllly like the music that happens when you get 3+ stars wanted rating
and i've been searching for it everywhere
anyone think they could find it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Q07DNlTq8
you are welcome my good man

can anyone confirm the breaking bad easter egg?

(rv being chased by cops in desert)?

i can confirm it, as i've just seen it happen. it's rare, but it happens.

Did anyone else try to kill Jimmy outside of a mission?
[Results below in case you don't want to do it yourself]
The results are interesting. He sends you a text saying he's had a near death experience and will change his life around, from then on I found him trying to exercise, eating healthy things (kale) and not playing video games most of the time.