Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 606794 times)

lester
lester what you doin
lester stop

Please, for the love of God please.
I'm looking for the music that plays in the Franklin mission in the warehouse, with the shotgun and the flashlight, and the Ballas are involved.
Please.

lester
lester what you doin
lester stop
Lester's showin off his flexibility to da ladiezz

someone at my school sold a stolen 360 copy of gta5 lol
the guy who bought it nearly got jumped

In my experience the cops have been far TOO EASY to beat. I mean you can pretty much get away from them regardless of the situation within a few minutes, I have never died by cops and managed to get arrested once (I am pretty sure I surrendered completely by accident upon getting a star.)
once i tried to steal a gas truck and got it stuck in the highway and i was forced to shoot em to try to get away
but god damnit its pretty impossible to get out of a shootout with the cops, especially on the highway

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

so apparently heists won't be available immediately, but in "the first few weeks." as will a content creator, capture the flag mode, and a "beach bum" pack. all of which are free :D

It would be pretty evil if someone posted the ending to GTA 5 and reported it so the mods and admins of this forum would have to look through it for signs of a "wrongly posted message".
I don't recommend doing it though, they'd probably be mad, but that depends if they give a rats ass about GTA V.
i remember somebody being banned by badspot for spoiling the end of l.a noire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Q07DNlTq8
you are welcome my good man
this seems like it would be good music for preparing for a heist, like going to ammunation and getting ammo and armor

just finished ending C
that's some great stuff

just finished ending C
that's some great stuff
yeah well think about choosing a or b but you wanted 100% but you didint have a save before the last mission and to get it you have to restart THE WHOLE loving GAME AND BLARGHDGHKJH forget THIS JUST forget THIS stuff forget forget forget MOTHERloving forget forget stuff

The game was way too short.

i only played mr crackhead for like 2 hours for the whole game anyways

The game was way too short.
there are like 70 something missions in total

what is the name of the mission where you make the choice, whatever it is?

i want to explore all different paths

something sensible

possible spoilers??
save right after you do the gold heist, and you'll be fine