Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599753 times)

• and for the effort put into the port
Hopefully this time Rockstar learned their lesson.

The PC port will probably require less power to run than GTA IV

I'm having a lot of fun taking ingame pictures.

Yeah! GTA!
GTA Online/new game freeze
well
forget

I'm having a lot of fun taking ingame pictures.

Nice cigarettegio.

everytime i try to start a new story, it freezes somewhere along the loading sequence. right now it's been sitting at the scene where trevor is holding a light and a jerry can, outside a house.

everytime i try to start a new story, it freezes somewhere along the loading sequence. right now it's been sitting at the scene where trevor is holding a light and a jerry can, outside a house.
I'm having the same issue too.

Whenever I load a saved game it freezes on the loading screen with trevor on the four wheeler. The animation stops but the little spinning loading identifier keeps moving.

Its been like this for 2 patches already. Wtf rockstar.

I found the issue. Go into your Games Save file in the games category on the PS3 home screen. Find a corrupted file. If there isn't one, delete all GTA 5 saves inside the folder. Do not delete GTA 5 - Install unless you want to reinstall the game.

I found the issue. Go into your Games Save file in the games category on the PS3 home screen. Find a corrupted file. If there isn't one, delete all GTA 5 saves inside the folder. Do not delete GTA 5 - Install unless you want to reinstall the game.
how do I tell which ones are corrupted, and how do I keep at least one of my savegames if I need to delete them all?

will the savegame online backup thing help me out at all?

corrupted files generally have a new icon that shows a grey rectangle with a crack through it. and no you cant keep your save games via online servers. you could try to delete on at a time and see how things go. or delete the update, reinstall it, and see if that fixes it.

So, a friend of mine made a GTA4 video with some of his friends, and I found it quite entertaining.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5PhFwJlXO4

Anyone want to play GTA Online?
Xbox GT: Face Food2, You must have a good mic and no echoing.