Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599765 times)

god damn setro you're on a roll of utter stupidity
do you even read what you type out on the screen?

i may or may not have found a glitch but i need someone to test it with me. anyone on PSN have a tank?

possible glitch: if you turn on passive mode and get into a tank, you can shoot the main gun and run over peoples personal vehicle, and you won't have to pay for insurance for their wrecked vehicle

also why did you tell setro to buy this game, we could have made him wait for gta 6

i may or may not have found a glitch but i need someone to test it with me. anyone on PSN have a tank?

possible glitch: if you turn on passive mode and get into a tank, you can shoot the main gun and run over peoples personal vehicle, and you won't have to pay for insurance for their wrecked vehicle
dont work tried it

running over ppl might work doe

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v
I don't even.

Would anybody like to play with me later? I play on a PS3.
Uh oh.

The server is misbehaving.

You can try refreshing the page, and if you're still having problems, just try again later. We're doing our best to get things working smoothly!

What has happened.

That's hilarious
GTA V made 800 MILLION dollars on day one. (It only cost 265 Million to make.)

That's hilarious
GTA V made 800 MILLION dollars on day one. (It only cost 265 Million to make.)
Make a game about getting and spending money, obtain approx. 2.5 times the money you used to make said game?

Rockstar you crafty bastards!

i crashed my bike into a SUV and went through the rear passenger window and just flopped around repeatedly while inside this guys car until i wiggled out and fell to the ground.

looks neat.
personally i wouldnt be surprised if he wasnt put up by rockstar to arouse attention to the game again. i mean they've done stuff like that plenty of times and their games became even more popular