Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 607247 times)

bump because update in 2 days

guys I've been banned for having fun lol

2 weeks I think

still waiting for the game...

god loving damn it amazon

Has anything been done about hackers because i'd only buy this game for the online features, and perhaps a handful of singleplayer mods

Has anything been done about hackers because i'd only buy this game for the online features, and perhaps a handful of singleplayer mods
Nothing has been done. The game is pretty much only worth richarding around with your friends or playing single player.

I really doubt it. Try on a console maybe.

Its much more worse

either you have friends or get chased by 12 year olds

Its much more worse

either you have friends or get chased by 12 year olds
Pretty much yeah, most attempts at being friendly are met with a hailfire of bullets
And good luck getting revenge because everyone is richer than you and wearing the best armour and has that stupid loving invincible sports car
All i do when i do play is crash
But when i don't crash i assume the role of bounty hunter, killing anyone with a bounty on them and only killing those who attack me, it's pretty fun

about 70% of my friends got banned or got their account changed in a way

Hackers/cheaters are more sparse, but not exactly uncommon.
You'll still find lvl 750~ players with billions of dollars, all the toys under the sun, and an inexhaustable supply of explosives.

I loving hate this game. Like legitimately all the controls are so broken unless you're in first person. I just tried to play a survival and my loving character kept taking damage like a bullet magnet. I have 100% health and full body armor, no loving way. I also couldn't get out of the line of fire, because when you lean on objects apparently you lose the ability to use your keyboard. Wave 9 and my character decides to climb up the loving wall for no reason and I die. We lose. $16K and a waste of my time.

Oh yeah and I had $3mil and when I first joined the game today I only had 20K. Thanks Rockstar, forgetbags.

about 70% of my friends got banned or got their account changed in a way

I have never been banned, but the rest of my friends have.

never been banned and i have like 30 million in illegitimate money from other players

I can't play this game because my system is x32 bit
DAMN IT

guys I've been banned for having fun lol

2 weeks I think
you should've probably expected that considering you tried to modify online