Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 592000 times)

the car was trashed so many times

dont knock my skills br0

I want to get GTA V on PC, but jfc that's $60 I don't want to pay for the third time around. When do you think it will go on sale?

I want to get GTA V on PC, but jfc that's $60 I don't want to pay for the third time around. When do you think it will go on sale?
Last time it went on sale rockstar marked up the price to where it would be $60 anyway (also including cash cards, making it non-refundable), so probably never.

I got it on green man gaming for 45 dollars with a code, I doubt the code is still functional but it's worth a try.

I got it on green man gaming for 45 dollars with a code, I doubt the code is still functional but it's worth a try.
If you go to the vip part its still on sale for $45

everyday weebs stray further from gods light

everyday weebs stray further from gods light
basements aren't known for being well-lit

prison break is a loving beacon of bad luck
we were at the end of the heist where you skydive onto the beach and... well, no spoilers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1J7OUOx9FI

heh
haha
oh wow

I would suggest letting the players land BEFORE landing the heli, just for that reason

I finally finished single player. Twas fun.

I made some GTA:O Characters

- RB2K
- Mine
- Acorncake
- Nal
- Spectre
- Doughboy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 01:00:24 AM by Legoboss »

I just 100%ed Singleplayer on all 3 endings, I'll be up for online now.

gta online is the most annoying pile of stuff
it's fun but most of the time when you're trying to connect to a heist, it unloads everything, tells you the session is full, so after another bunch of loading, you spawn halfway across the map. loving A+ annoying.
rockstar, please fix.
another favorite: instead of asking to retry connection, if you time out while loading, you are forced into singleplayer.